RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

Old 03-16-2009, 08:01 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default The General Pain Landshrimp Company

Well to save our future and solve the food problem, General Pain anounces his newest concept.

(I can see I have misspelled....damn paint-shit-appz)
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain
Well to save our future and solve the food problem, General Pain anounces his newest concept.

yummi.

landshrimp...
Old 03-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Out on bail

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

That's funny, general! LOL
Old 03-17-2009, 07:49 AM

Default flavours

Quote:

please elaborate as to what flavours and in what form the landshrimp is offered ?

also a recipe or two will be appreciated .
Old 04-17-2009, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters
please elaborate as to what flavours and in what form the landshrimp is offered ?

also a recipe or two will be appreciated .
Landshrimp Powder with added Spices - Mustard/Salt/Oregano/Pepper
Landshrimp Pie
Landshrimp on a stick
Old 04-20-2009, 02:58 AM
Out on bail

Quote:
Landshrimp Powder with added Spices - Mustard/Salt/Oregano/Pepper
Landshrimp Pie
Landshrimp on a stick

Where do you get the Oregano and pepper from? Nothing much grows these days...
Old 04-20-2009, 03:47 AM

Default Landshrimp

You cant offer landshrimp in pies (requires flour) or flavoured with mustard or oregano unless you have a supply of said ingredients .

You can offer

powderd landshrimp with salt -to be mixed into other dishes as a protein supllement or mixed with oil or water and fried to make landshrimp balls

whole landshrimped that has been roasted,grilled,fried,boiled,sauteed etc - also with salt

as Willis said - pay attention - there is almost nothing growing ...
Old 04-21-2009, 02:59 AM

Default point taken

well oregano and mustard grows in the wilds in CA - especially mustard (everywhere) - mustart-and salt are the ingredients I'll go for for the moment
Old 04-21-2009, 05:09 AM

Default ahem

Quote:
well oregano and mustard grows in the wilds in CA - especially mustard (everywhere) - mustart-and salt are the ingredients I'll go for for the moment
STILL not paying quite enough attention :

NOTHING IS GROWING AT THE MOMENT.

ITS COLD

THERE IS A HAZE OF RADIOACTIVE SOOT HAMPERING THE PHOTOSYNTHEZIS

THERE IS RADIATION IN THE WATER;THE SOIL AND SOMETIMES FALLOUT IN THE AIR.

Anything that doesnt GROW is what you can go for ingredients wise -unless you have a stockpile of it .

GRANTED : mustard is a seed that probably keeps for a while - A limited batch of already withered mustard plant seeds can be scrounged up for the one time only landshrimp mustard delight ala mode Francaise -limited offer only ! Supplies wont last for long ! Get yours now !
(Actual delight content may vary)
Old 05-20-2009, 09:45 AM

Default Champagne and caviar

EUREKA SEPT.26th + 7 C*

[I]Standing in front of his bathroom mirror, General Pain was humming to himself as he shaved.Carmina Burana didnt hum well,but years of practice had thaugt him to save something for the finale .He was pretty pleased by his result .

Steam from the hot runing water -maybe one of the last working faucets in the western hemisphere, was condensing on the mirror making it impossible to see."Damn it!" he said aloud .When were they gonna come up with a non fogging mirror? Or did they have one already .He grabbed his radio set ,always by his side and yelled into the mike .

"Graveyard,graveyard this is the Ferryman over"

A static hiss .

"Graveyard-this is Ferryman over !"

"This is graveyard -over" .The voice sounded nervous ."Listen here graveyard -I need you to run something down for me " .Even if they hadnt answered right away he was in too good a mood for any court marshalls to night ."This is Ferryman -I need you to find out if there is such a thing as a non-fog mirror ,do you copy ?"

"Graveyard here -a non -fog mirror Sir? In regards to what operation ?"
"This is the Ferryman ! Enough with the questions .I expect a report on my desk by 0800 hrs tomorrow.Ferryman out!".

He wiped the rest of the shaving foam off his chin and put his shirt on .Outsidethe bathroom door ,on its stand stood his representation armour in a spiffy black and gold plate over black kevlar .No reason not to be in tactical gear even if he was going out .On the other hand ,no excuse for looking unkempt either .After all he had a reputation to maintain .The biggest and baddest warlord on American soil -ever- going to a social function not looking like an evil overlord ? That wouldnt do !Anyways-he had missed wearing this particular armour after his PR consultants had gone against his plans to declare himslef a God -King and the armours and gear that he had prepared for his divinity had to be stowed.He snickered a little at the idea ,and downed a glass of Brandy that sat on the wash basin .

Still humming he strapped on a polished black leather belt and checked the chamber of the PainTek .666 not quite regulation sidearm.He had customized himself .Stainless nickle finish,match trigger,heavy,ported barrel and bevelled mag well.It was a nice gun -among his better work .He slid the heavy armour over his head and fastned the buckles .There were alot of them and they had to be fitted just right or the armour would look all slapdash on him .He poured himself a prewar whiskey and posed for the mirror.The old armour still fitted .The cape to go with it had a minor spot on it just below the wolf fur collar -he doubted very much that anyone would have the courage to stare long enough to notice it -let alone mention such a thing .

The invitation on his desk was for General Pain alone .But he had bought a few more invitations for some of his men to join the crowd in undercover attire ."better safe than sorry" he mumbled and poured him self another one .Damn things were gone before you knew it !
He looked into the picnic bag he had had prepared by his quartermaster.
The list on top of the contents had been checked with a red marker .It read :

2x bottles Bollinger (any vintage - or some Veuve Cliquot if not )
He had gotten the Veuve Cliquot .
3 cans of Iranian caviar and some of those crackers you know I like
1x Mac Ingram M-11 cal .45 w 4 mags- loaded.
1 bottle single malt -maybe a Glen Garioch if we havnt run out
Cutlery for 5 people
20 tabs certified Antibiotics for gambling
napkins

Well pleased he used the note to light a cigar .The taste wasnt quite as he had expected .Hmm..Dominican .Oh-well.They were pretty much just as good really in his secret opinion.
He would be damned if he was goingto mingle with a lot of redneck refugees and drink the fermented piss they got drunk on when he could just bring his own .

After all-what was a death match if not accompanied by Champagne and caviar ?
Old 05-20-2009, 11:33 AM

Talking

Quote:
EUREKA SEPT.26th + 7 C*

[I]Standing in front of his bathroom mirror, General Pain was humming to himself as he shaved.Carmina Burana didnt hum well,but years of practice had thaugt him to save something for the finale .He was pretty pleased by his result .

Steam from the hot runing water -maybe one of the last working faucets in the western hemisphere, was condensing on the mirror making it impossible to see."Damn it!" he said aloud .When were they gonna come up with a non fogging mirror? Or did they have one already .He grabbed his radio set ,always by his side and yelled into the mike .

"Graveyard,graveyard this is the Ferryman over"

A static hiss .

"Graveyard-this is Ferryman over !"

"This is graveyard -over" .The voice sounded nervous ."Listen here graveyard -I need you to run something down for me " .Even if they hadnt answered right away he was in too good a mood for any court marshalls to night ."This is Ferryman -I need you to find out if there is such a thing as a non-fog mirror ,do you copy ?"

"Graveyard here -a non -fog mirror Sir? In regards to what operation ?"
"This is the Ferryman ! Enough with the questions .I expect a report on my desk by 0800 hrs tomorrow.Ferryman out!".

He wiped the rest of the shaving foam off his chin and put his shirt on .Outsidethe bathroom door ,on its stand stood his representation armour in a spiffy black and gold plate over black kevlar .No reason not to be in tactical gear even if he was going out .On the other hand ,no excuse for looking unkempt either .After all he had a reputation to maintain .The biggest and baddest warlord on American soil -ever- going to a social function not looking like an evil overlord ? That wouldnt do !Anyways-he had missed wearing this particular armour after his PR consultants had gone against his plans to declare himslef a God -King and the armours and gear that he had prepared for his divinity had to be stowed.He snickered a little at the idea ,and downed a glass of Brandy that sat on the wash basin .

Still humming he strapped on a polished black leather belt and checked the chamber of the PainTek .666 not quite regulation sidearm.He had customized himself .Stainless nickle finish,match trigger,heavy,ported barrel and bevelled mag well.It was a nice gun -among his better work .He slid the heavy armour over his head and fastned the buckles .There were alot of them and they had to be fitted just right or the armour would look all slapdash on him .He poured himself a prewar whiskey and posed for the mirror.The old armour still fitted .The cape to go with it had a minor spot on it just below the wolf fur collar -he doubted very much that anyone would have the courage to stare long enough to notice it -let alone mention such a thing .

The invitation on his desk was for General Pain alone .But he had bought a few more invitations for some of his men to join the crowd in undercover attire ."better safe than sorry" he mumbled and poured him self another one .Damn things were gone before you knew it !
He looked into the picnic bag he had had prepared by his quartermaster.
The list on top of the contents had been checked with a red marker .It read :

2x bottles Bollinger (any vintage - or some Veuve Cliquot if not )
He had gotten the Veuve Cliquot .
3 cans of Iranian caviar and some of those crackers you know I like
1x Mac Ingram M-11 cal .45 w 4 mags- loaded.
1 bottle single malt -maybe a Glen Garioch if we havnt run out
Cutlery for 5 people
20 tabs certified Antibiotics for gambling
napkins

Well pleased he used the note to light a cigar .The taste wasnt quite as he had expected .Hmm..Dominican .Oh-well.They were pretty much just as good really in his secret opinion.
He would be damned if he was goingto mingle with a lot of redneck refugees and drink the fermented piss they got drunk on when he could just bring his own .

After all-what was a death match if not accompanied by Champagne and caviar ?

I'm sooooooo there.........priceless....Veuve Cliquot is actually one of my favourite champagnes...especially the Grand Dame vintage...mmmmmm

(24,95 euros pr glass at KaDeWe)

...as my mother says....life is too short to drink bad red wine.....
Old 06-04-2009, 12:24 PM

Default General Pain - anno 2018

Drawn by FMDeCorba
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2009, 01:59 AM

Exclamation Recruiting...

HOW DOES MY RECRUITING EFFORTS GO ?

I PAY IN FOOD - Bonuses for bravery and valor.

Typical Slogans
"Tired of eating dung? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Out of work ? Tired of a unsure future ? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"People disrespect you ? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Can you handle orders? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Hungry? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Want revenge over NDP ? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"NDP killed my family but now I have a chance for revenge - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Can't protect your family? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
Old 06-26-2009, 07:52 AM

Default New recruits arrive

Quote:
HOW DOES MY RECRUITING EFFORTS GO ?

I PAY IN FOOD - Bonuses for bravery and valor.

Typical Slogans
"Tired of eating dung? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Out of work ? Tired of a unsure future ? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"People disrespect you ? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Can you handle orders? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Hungry? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Want revenge over NDP ? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"NDP killed my family but now I have a chance for revenge - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
"Can't protect your family? - Join General Pain's California Freedom Force"
Your relentless efforts finally pay off , and over the next week a steady trickle of recruits that are found suitable pour into your Eureka recruitment and training facility .

100 new recruits - experienced level . ( INITIATIVE 3 )
Old 06-26-2009, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Your relentless efforts finally pay off , and over the next week a steady trickle of recruits that are found suitable pour into your Eureka recruitment and training facility .

100 new recruits - experienced level . ( INITIATIVE 3 )
about time....hehe

fett
Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 AM

Default in the grey light of a bleak dawn..

General Pain shifted uncomfortably from one knee to the other in his kneeling shooters stance .The old knees were protesting him sitting at the ready like this for more than a few minutes.The knee pads on his armour took care of some of it , but still the joints squeaked and grumbled when treated like this.Tiredly he puty up his custom .308 Ak against the remnants of the brick house wall he was hiding behind.
"Igor - cover my sector -there`s a good boy !" Igor nodded sharply and hissed a "yess master" before taking up a new position to cover the new sector as well. Mindless obedience.If only all men could be like that .What wonders he could have created.But alas,his behavioural research had faltered and come to a virtual standstill now that the everything had collapsed for the second time.Or was it the third ? The wars and catastophes seemed to have had no beginning in his mind .Like they were always there .And always had been.He had seen countries war torn like this one before - why should it be special just because it was the US ?"Because you could go ohome to the world .." a faint voice whispered in the back of his head.Home ? Who wants to go home ? he thought .There was never enough war to go around before .He remember how he had been passed up for promotions because there was no need for his services in peacetime back ine the old US of A. Well, no more.These days he was war incarnate.A loyal army following his commands.And nothing but enemies wHereever he turned .Who could ask for more ? But his knees-damn things- were aching a littlebit more every time he went out into the field now.At 50 it was to be expected .Contrary to any SOP in the world he lit a cigar that he carried in a small aluminium tube in his tactical assault vest .He took care to shield both the lighter flame and the soft glow from the cigar in his cupped hands.

A few hundred meters to his North a series of mortar grenades slammed into the debris and threw a thousand little pieces of dirt and concrete up ,up and then raining them down again like a brief tropical shower.A few seconds later the dull thumping from a paintek MK19 40 mm grenade launcher answered .Soon after distant reports from the impacts were heard. The cacaphony was complemented by staccato bursts from machinegunners on both sides, hosing down suspected enemy positions with multiple short bursts.Tracer-round ricochets whissed overhead in erratic arches in the bleak dawn light. Hissing RPGs with their poisonous -yellow rocket spark flew from both sides .Underneath it all a continous roaring sound ,muted ,like a waterfall far away- riflefire.

Combat.What he was born to do .

General Pain drew in the smells and sounds and exhaled them with cigar smoke -ever so slowly .To his left , the rest of his squad were getting ready .DeCorba was speaking into two radiosets alternately ,without pause.Lady Takashi was busy having her wounds rebandaged.A corporal was hastily reloading magazines from a wooden box filled with loose rounds.
The stage was set for act two - he knew his lines and the audience was waiting .He took a swig from his silver flask and corked it again .Cognac.A fine one too.

But deep inside a flicker of a doubt.A brief thought of mortality .
The very doubt that made his once bulletproof fate start to crack ever so slightly .What he had seen naked and clear in the eyes of a thousand men before at times like this.

Fear.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:01 AM

Default Caveat Lector

GENERAL RUDOLPH PAIN - KIA Oct .20th 2019 Shandon bunker complex

The General fought valiantly against the hordes of NDP cadre ,but his old sins caught up with him as the insidious LEADER of teh NDP let the Lady Takashi see the tapes where the party gives statements regarding the death of Tanaka Takashi in the jungle of the Belize .Despite clear evidence of self defense ,Lady Takashi wanted revenge for the killing and launched an honourless suprise attack using poisoned bullets and thermite grenades .The General was caught off guard ,and in the ensuing brawl both fighters and the generals personal physician was killed by thermite burn wounds and multiple gunshot wounds.He is succeded by his adopted son,Lt. Benito Tecumseh Pain .

General Rudolph Pain was dying .Bullet wounds had blood seeping out of them in his head and arm and leg.Horrible thermite incendiary fragments were scorching their way through his chest and abdomen bringing his intestines to a more and more rapid boil that would eventually bouil out and start a scorching incineration. His veins felt like they were burning too.Some sort of horrible poison was slithering through him and clearing a deadly path -using his own veins and blood vessels for its work.

Smoke and steam from his burning chest filled his nostrils and he wanted to scream .His ears were ringing and no other sound could be heard.
Lying on the floor ,he looked up and saw the ceiling.Above him the haggard face of the doctor ,screaming silently in pain as his own hands caught terrible burns from the thermite he clawed out of the Generals chest cavity.
His last image to register with receptors in his brain was the face of Doctor Wagner leaning over him with a pint-sized plexiglass combat syringe filled with a faint luminescent fluid .His mouth wording syllables.
The scene was growing dimmer and more people started showing up ,standing in a circle around him-leaning in.Some with ghastly wounds and illnesses .Their faces ghostly pale , malevolent and hard -their eyes filled with hatred and pain.Their silent open mouths were locked in what seemed to be endless screams of no sound .Gaping black mouths .He felt like being strangled.The people leaning in were using all the air. Suddenly he recognized a face.It was a man who had briefly worked for him as a PR consultant.Pain had shot him with a high powered handgun when unsatidsfied with his performance.Then -startled - he recognized another.It was a woman.It was the pale ,screaming face of his wife.

Alotta.

And then another familiar face - a young soldier he had shot in combat ,and then one more ,and then the faces of a family looking starved to death ,and then a scared loking man with tell tale wounds of a Paintek Katana,and then people with radiatons burns,and then a man covered in abestos dust coughing black blood,and another ..and another ..people filling the hallway.Hundreds.

Thousands.

Ugly clawing fingers and hands were stretched towards him and the throng swarmed over him , covering him with extinguishing darkness.

Last edited by headquarters; 07-27-2010 at 07:03 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:23 AM

Default update

SHANDON , CA October 11 0830hrs +2 C*

Lt.Benito Tecumseh Pain of the Praetorian Assault Company no.4 was running for his life.Every step hurt all over his body were concussion damage and shrapnel damage from several grenades had gotten him .He even had bullet wounds in several locations.A less physically robust man would have perished by far.
His ears were ringing with the sounds of the emergency klaxons .The howling siren warning of impending calamity.Running away from the firing position ,he had to clear a field several hundred meters long .He gritted his teeth against the pain and kept up his speed when he suddenly had to skid to a near instant stop.There were people moving in front of him .A company of NDP infantry had hust gotten up from the shallow ditch they had been hiding in some 300 meters in front of him .The sudden appearance of almost 100 dustcovered and suited men shocked him.
Several squads took notice of him - he could tell by the way they positioned the LMGs, the waiving,pointing hands of the squad leaders.
The rest of the company turned as a man and started trotting down the hill -the same way he was going .

Perplexed since being caught out in the open he stopped to think for a second.His musings were rudely interrupted .An old Huey helicopter roared a hundred meters overhead in a wide arc . It would seem they were checking him out .

Beyond the retreating rifle company was the valley and the roads and the village.
If only he had been down there .He would have had a chance . Or maybe not .A long line of infantry and vehicles were moving through the streets- pulling away .But not all . A battery of self propelled howitzers were busy taking up positions and elevating their guns at the hill.

The shrieking klaxons deafened out the ruckus from the helicopter for a second .

His boot was slowly filling with dripping blood from his leg wounds.
The sun in the east had barley gotten over the rim of the horizon.

This was not going to be the best of days.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Out on bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters View Post
Ugly clawing fingers and hands were stretched towards him and the throng swarmed over him , covering him with extinguishing darkness.
..and that's what happens when your soul is dragged to Hell, children, so wash your mouth, and keep your hands on the blanket.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:09 AM

Default and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies View Post
..and that's what happens when your soul is dragged to Hell, children, so wash your mouth, and keep your hands on the blanket.
dont run death camps ,assassinate relatives and dissidents and have population centers nuked !
Old 02-04-2010, 08:33 AM

Default Massive respect

Massive respect to the Great General!

He was a great personalty with many visions and a strong and determined will to turn them into reality.

He never compromised on his ideas, giving him plenty of enemies, but also the respect of his co-workers in the megalomaniac and warmonging bussiness which he loved so much.

Whether you loved or hated the General you will remember His Name and it will be mentioned in fairy tales and horror stories for centuries.

Generations of people will use PainTek utensils, eat PainTek canned "meat" and kill each other with PainTek weapons for years. Several nuclear craters already bears his name and scores of people will testify from their expeiences in his army, his factories and his uranium mines.

Your Name will outlives you by 1000 years!

GENERAL PAIN

Your friends and enemies salute you as you cross the river to hell!
Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 AM

Default now thats a eulogy

beautifully said.

My eyes are tearing up.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:18 AM

Default Well thanx

I must say his spirit lives on in his young apprentice....
I don't think you actually know whats going to happen when you give that kind of power to a 16 year old psycopath...Then again the apple don't fall long from the tree...even when it was a different tree....or was it.....

Old 12-01-2011, 05:40 AM

Default STATUS ?

So , Great GM in the cosmos....

What is status of Eureka for the moment.

-refugee situation
-intel
-foreign reports
-foraging report
-scrounging report
- ruling counsil news
- local strongholds
-weather situation
-mil,civ,etc
-are there any good news,,,doubt it,but had to ask
-food(landshrimp) production
-guns for food program

Regarding earlier communiqe : I'm working on it.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
So , Great GM in the cosmos....

What is status of Eureka for the moment.

-refugee situation
-intel
-foreign reports
-foraging report
-scrounging report
- ruling counsil news
- local strongholds
-weather situation
-mil,civ,etc
-are there any good news,,,doubt it,but had to ask
-food(landshrimp) production
-guns for food program

Regarding earlier communiqe : I'm working on it.
Right.

Eureka 24.1.2020 Temperature -6 C*

Bitter winds swept the dillapidated waterfront houses with lashes of icy snow. It scraped along the boarded up windows and in cold gushes it blew out the fledgeling slut lamps made from rags and salvaged oil that were sooting in the corners of the few rooms still inhabited In Eureka. A lone figure was hauling a brace of plank and 2 by 4s back to wherever he had holed up. Just another Eureka citizen plundering one of the many abandonded houses for firewood.

General Benito Tecumseh Pain, protector of California, keeper of the true faith, master of the Praetorian guard and Lord of the Pacific rim gazed absentmindedly out into the evening of snowy winds where the man was struggling with his wood. Winter. Winter was upon them and it kept all living things huddeling in their caves for warmth. Well almost all. From time to time the hoarse shouts and bursts of baying breath of a raiding party running themselves ragged to catch somebody could be heard outside. More often than not the newly appointed and confirmed true leader of the Capitulus Primoris of the Cult of Pain and thus imperator of the Praetorian guard would order the light machine guns in the guard tower to give them a burst. Bad enough that they were penetrating Eurekas defenses every other week, but they were getting cheekily close to the compound.

The compound. That what was they were reduced to. Not an Arx Maximus or even a fort. Just a wore down, bulletholed burnt out artillery target compound with a few dozen trusted men.

His faithful had done well in the final battles of the 2nd American civil war. They had fought hard and vanquished the NDP in three consecutive battles along Highway 1. And then - just days before the counteroffensive was set to go - the shock. Reports of a major enemy force attacking. Their own commander eagerly massing their troops in advantageous terrain to get the bastards. Then the radios answering nothing but static. Next report in was from the headquarters staffs own recce squads. The main force was annihilated. Almost all of them killed in just 45 minutes. The rest hunted like animals by swarms of MOPPsuited NDP troops.Advancing through the blast zones from the neutron bombs like arogant stormtroopers. So sure of victory that they didnt even bother to take cover.And then the last defense - setting up perimeter outside Eureka to stop the NDP. Steely eyed Praetorians, grim faced Decorbas SSSAB troops, scared looking Eureka milita. Everybody shivering inside the sorely lacking NBC suits. Takeing up positions to hold them off. Standing to before dawn and the firefights as the NDP armour finally inched within range. The violent response - indiscriminately shelling the town followed by waves of attacking troops. But no neutron bombs. No nukes. Just the shelling. And the raids. A siege lasting over 2 months. In the end the last defenders were fixing bayonets and sharing handfulls of rounds between themselves in the moments before the enemy retreated. The defenders - now taking their last stand couldnt believe their eyes for days on end. One minute half the city is burning and the NDP troops are conducting battallion sized raids inside the city perimeter at will. The last resistance is a few scatterd pockets of under supplied, tired men. The next morning all is quiet. There is no sound of any enemy. They are gone. Vanished in the course of the night. The patrols later found tracks and stragglers heading south. Nobody knows why they disappeared. The snow storms ended any further pursuit.

Eureka was left a ruined town. Thousands died. His assets were badly hit. The bastard NDPs went after him with a purposeful vengance he had been told. The HQ, the Wolf Coy HQ, the warehouses and the production facilities were bombed. The House of Pain was even strafed with missile fire. At a time in histoory were mankinds last flights were taking off - the NDP saw fit to use some of them to attack his bar. He had to chuckle about that one.

All in all he was left with what his men could salvage from the wreckage. His stockpiles depleted. The landshrimp project was salvaged - in a way. The last batch of blaptipus scittering about in a converted aquarium in a corner of his office.

Eureka was a torn up place now. The airport and the harbour entrance were still held by WillisCorp remnants. They also had nominal control over outposts overlooking the main access to the town to the north east, east and south.

The City council backed by the battered survivors from Takashi clan and Milgov were trying to keep a semblance of control over the town proper. Every night though - its good folk sat shalf sleeping in their cold homes armed with whatever they had praying that their house would be spared the raiders attentions and that the neighbour would be hit instead of them. The council patrols were not an efficient deterrent. They never pursud into the woods after the last spate of ambushes there. Morale was low. Apparently some of the raiding parties were trained soldiers - Praetorians too.Proditori. A special death awaited those caught alive. As id di dthe other way around. Scouts had seen the staked and burned corpses of loyal Prateorianscaptured by the raoders.

General Pain turned to his quartermaster and asked him to repeat the last few chapters. He really hadnt been paying attention to the supply and intel briefing.

The quartermaster coughed and repeated:

"As for the further recruitment of peersonel this is unadvisable as the current supply situation can only be guaranteed for he next 2-3 months. After that personel reduction is probably necessary. This report is of course classified excellency."

So that was it. They were forced to fish, hunt and gather wood. He chuckled. Or have someone do that for them. Either way - as long as this winter lasted he wouldnt get produced much. Lack of fuel, lack of food, lack of ammo and small reserves. No contact with any outside organized areas and only sketchy intel on the few known surviving locations. Indeed - if winter dragged on who knows what they would eat in the end?

The report continued with unconfirmed reports:

Atascadero - an NDP bunkersystem housing thousands of fanatics.
LA-a howling concrete wilderness were his weird half brother was said to hold "POW-barbecues".
Free city of Orland -in desperate need of supplies
Bakersfield - rumours that bunkers almost endless stockpiles keep all citizens well fed and prosperous even in the face of nuclear attack.
and his favourite - talk of a king in the Sierras conquering all without anyone able to stand up against him
( and why would they? All the land was in anarchy and dssaray anyways- as long as the raiders were kept at bay who cares what form of goverment does it.)

And a dozen stories more like that. All unconfirmed of course. And no further information on the fabled caches of General Pain the older. He ached to go looking but.. Even the cost of a long range recce patrol was getting the quartermasters to buck these days.

And his doctor had said rest and food was necessary.

Outside a storm was gathering out at sea. It slowly crept towards the waterfront whipping everything in front of it with vicious winds. The enormous storm center visible out in the distance as distinct as a giant dark tower in the clouds covering its advance. He would have to relax for days it seemed, anyways.

Last edited by headquarters; 12-03-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:25 AM

Default nice.

I have located some of the old dox, regarding to
-men
-ammo-food-
-medicine
equipment

etc:

Excellent story
Old 12-05-2011, 02:36 AM

Question regarding the SHITUATION

Hello fellow Eurekans...

Maybe we should take to the ships and head for warmer waters?

Your thoughts?

Lt.B.T. Pain
Old 12-05-2011, 04:07 AM

http://www.abovephotos.com/alcatrazphotos.htm
http://www.nps.gov/alca/planyourvisi...p-alcatraz.pdf
http://www.virtuar.com/alcatraz/map.htm - interactive map
Old 07-24-2013, 06:02 AM

what about an update ?