RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 11-11-2021, 05:17 AM

Default Twilight 2000 v4 game recruiting - UK time zone

Hi there. I am planning on starting a game of Twilight 2000 using the recently released 4th Edition rules and I’m looking to recruit a couple of additional players. It will be the classic starting situation of serving NATO soldiers stuck behind enemy lines in Poland following the Battle of Kalisz and the game will be plot driven rather than a hex crawl.

The sessions will be on alternate Thursday evenings from 19:30 to 21:30 GMT and I will be using Roll20 as a VTT. I also plan to eventually record the sessions and upload them to YouTube so players need to be comfortable with that. No previous experience of Twilight 2000, ownership of the 4th edition rules or any military knowledge is required, just an interest in playing a post apocalypse campaign in a military setting.

If you are interested in knowing more, or have any questions, then please PM me and we can chat further.

Thanks for reading.
Old 11-12-2021, 05:17 PM

I still have one space available for the Twilight 2000 v4 game that I'm setting up on alternate Thursdays from 19:30 to 21:30 GMT. Please read the ad above for more information and PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

Thanks for reading.