RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Out on bail

Default choo-choo

Why don't you submit your starting point and suggested endpoint of this endeavor. I'll be happy to run my trains farther and faster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain
so how about joing in my quest to get the railroads open again - it will be the wildest wild west ever
Old 02-09-2009, 07:25 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default so......

...why haven't you choosen yourself?

do u just wan't to kill someone?

or

Last edited by General Pain; 02-09-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Out on bail

Anyway, it'll all be up to the session leader.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Field marshal with an itch

Take a NDP prisoner or several, and torture them to tell us the real story of Haussman. Remember guys, some things can be delegated to other soldiers, this time we only have one evening of dicing in this campaign, and it would be nice to make it a well rounded and closed chapter when we´re done.
Cleaning up the, or parts of the railway system is, well, the makings of several sessions if we´re to do it in person.

Fieldmarshal DeCorba

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stegger/sets
Old 02-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Out on bail

Ãœber LOL

So many sources for (dis)information, no wonder one can get lost just meandering.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:27 PM

Default salt..

A little careful reading of the lists you have been sent as far as what you still have on hand would be useful in planning what to do .

They detail how many men you have left etc .

This little detail is of a ridiculously big importance when it comes to doing warlord stuff .Go figure.

I have given up on getting you guys to find a common interest and to pursue this jointly,working together towards the same ends as a team etc .(I think I can safely say that choosing a leader will have little impact if you know what I mean )

If you dont want to be hitched up to the same wagon thats fine too .I take pride in running a campaign where you are free to do WHATEVER YOU LIKE -or try to anyways .I just hadnt counted on that being so much..keeping to yourselves and doing ..NOTHING.??

But thats neither here nor there .

I feel I have a good one in store guys !
Having the disastrous events I envisioned happen to your PCs when they are alone and without backup will make for a lot of heartbreak - seeing as I had come to kind of like many of the PCs over the time they have managed to stay ahead of the odds.But as they say ,all things must come to an end .And I do strive to get a full specter of emotion from you guys -maybe bar a few varieties of arousal.

But enough with the death threaths towards the PCs - the session will be grand ,I cant wait.And I promise there will be little time wasted before dices will roll.

YEAH!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Out on bail

Default Go, go crazy-man team

I can't see how what little men I have at hand matters is what endeavour we as PCs choose to embark on.

I will go along with almost anything, as long as we can do it as a team. If I recall correctly, the GM told us that things are so shitty at all our homes, that it doesn't really matter if we go for a hike. Seeing that we cannot in any imaginable way cover all our home bases in one session, we need to prioritize; why not choose a mission that will give us some fun? After all, when we are alone, terror stricken, and nearly out of ammo, Gen Pain screaming at the top of his lungs guzzling whiskey, Willies poppin' pills and the others flaking out in their own special way - THAT'S WHEN WE ARE AT OUR BEST!!!

No matter what we do, we should do it together. Don't use valuable session time to fix things "at home". We can do that by email, mostly, unless there are situations to massive to deal with by text.

I think all of us have a mission near our home turf, but neither of us is willing to aid the other, as that will shift the power balance. We must find ourselves a completely separate goal, and go for it - TOGETHER!

And YES! - the session will be GRAND!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:45 PM

Default hehe

I love that honesty - neither of us willing to aid the other

hehe..number of men is only relevant when you consider the main objective -say "securing the rail lines from San Fransisco to LA" is a main objective and you have 100 commandos available .

The rail is 1000 km long .There are 7689 armed individuals and 436 groups of more than 12 people and 67 groups of more than 300 people likewise armed out to "get some!!" at the rail line - number of men suddenly became important when chosing that particular endevour.( All facts were an example here -in game it is of course much,much worse.)

anyways - I find your (all of you ) lack of teamspirit and cynical behaviour towards eachother endearing and quite hilarious. ( It only becomes a bore when you (all of you )take me aside and tell me in all honesty that you wish there was more teamspirit and less discussing and bickering -which really is ALSO very funny when you get into it ).

I voted btw,as for how to earn MY salt of course.

Willis -you are of course one of the more team oriented ones in case it needed saying .
Old 02-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Out on bail

Hello gents!
I have a dark horse of a mission:
We could try to find some missing engineers that are believed to be residing in Houston, Texas, along with some parts that I need too! Anybody tagging along will be fed, medically taken care of, and handed ammo when in need of more.

These engineers will help towards my milestone goal of restarting the Eureka power plant.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Field marshal with an itch

Houston, Texas.. I suggest we do something not requiring inter-state travel just yet

Fieldmarshal DeCorba

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stegger/sets
Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 AM

Default Season 05 Episode 02: THE NEXT MISSION MAY 28-31 2009 SESSIONS

general Pain raises the question -what should your next endavour be ?

He suggests stuff like finding parts and personell to get an electrical powersource up and running - among other things.

Those of you with intel or ideas that could be developed to a mission -please state the mission and its objectives .If you would like to post it like the below example -thats just encouraged .

example :

MISSION : " Operation Chinese Take away"

INTEL : the harbour in San Fransisco and Oakland is in your common knowledge still maybe holding some ships,barges,cargo containers and warehouses that were filled with goods towards the end of the 2nd American Civil War.In particular several captured MilGov ships with Chinese and Indian rice that were rations for the MilGov landing forces were supposedly taken into the harbour by PacGov vessels as prize ships.

Other than that supplies for PacGov forces ,civillian transportation and other valuables things may be lying there .With the mass exodus of refugees from cities as the nukes started to fly ,looting might not have become efficient yet .

SOURCES :There is no newer intel than 70 days old .Some refugees state that they are sure they have seen the ships along with other cargo vessels being partially unloaded into waterfront warehouses before the war went into anarchy mode.

OBJECTIVES: To secure the loads of goods and transport these to a safe area.

as I said -an example and only a suggestion on how to post.But still a possible mission .