RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2008, 04:16 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Thanks to all

Mohoender 09-08-2008, 05:29 AM It has been short I would say but thanks to all of you. You have been very helpful and I'm almost finish with my own T2K setting (you helped a lot from long before I started to post).

I already went to look at the 93 game studio forum and I saw that some of you are already there. I might join when this one will be out soon.

As I'd like to continue discussing with you I'll be glad if someone can give some more active forum links. For exemple, the Yahoo T2K (Hang?). I haven't been able to get in so far but I might have a bad reaction about Yahoo. I haven't found the forum area at Antenna's as well but his site is somewhat big. Anything else that I might not know will do .

Thanks again, I'll stay around as long as this remains open. I had a look at their new place but so far I haven't been that impressed :nosmilie: . Everyone has to make a leaving but the place has all the features that explain why I'm not anymore an RPG customer.

thefusilier 09-08-2008, 06:42 AM Personally I tend to avoid the yahoo groups... hopefully the new site (rpglife) will be just as good as here.

There is also Antenna's site too... http://www.topbb.com/forum/twilight2000.html - We just need to kickstart some life back into it.

Mohoender 09-08-2008, 07:18 AM Personally I tend to avoid the yahoo groups... hopefully the new site (rpglife) will be just as good as here.

There is also Antenna's site too... http://www.topbb.com/forum/twilight2000.html - We just need to kickstart some life back into it.

Thanks for antenna's I'll keep checking on the RPGline anyway

Targan 09-08-2008, 07:35 AM Personally I tend to avoid the yahoo groups... hopefully the new site (rpglife) will be just as good as here.Same. I'll be joining the RPGLife forums as soon as there is a T2K forum there.

Hangfire7 09-08-2008, 11:52 AM Mo;

What is the problem you are having getting access to the yahoo group? And as of late I must admit, it is a bit slow. But, with luck with the new release it will rejuvenate the list as well as get new players interested.

Mohoender 09-08-2008, 03:07 PM Hang

I just can't find my way around, and often end on 404

Gen.Lee 09-08-2008, 04:59 PM I signed into RPG Life, but I wouldn't mind using the previous T2k forum

Hangfire7 09-08-2008, 07:33 PM Hang

I just can't find my way around, and often end on 404

PM me your address and I will add you directly.

As I said it has not that much activity the last few months, but only until recently did I have unrestricted internet access and I am one to be long winded and stir things up thus getting others to post.