RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Revenge of the Players

TR 10-26-2004, 12:31 AM Question for all the Players out there, what was the cruelest, meanest thing you ever did to the poor GM during a game session?

I think for me it would have to be on the Vistula river, our tug was fitted up with a 30mm ASP and all sorts of other nasty stuff (50 caliber machineguns and the ever popular Mk-19's). During an encounter with some pirates and their land compatriots my Ranger opened fire with the ASP, normally my GM and I would used house rules and would roll for every 5-10 rounds fired when I fired bursts.

Well for some reason (I was probably listening to Aaron, my cohort in crime) I fired off 75 -100 rounds (or however many) and asked him to roll for each one in the burst, and he of course had to roll damage for each hit instead of clusters... lot of die rolling that day.

He was not amused...

This probably explained why later sessions were filled with scenes where my Ranger would invariabily be shot in the back... I can think of 3 different ocassions in 3 different adventures where that happened. Not life threatning but it got old after awhile!

Until Later

TR