RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 12-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b View Post
Oh man, that's a heavy loss! Get back up soon!

I did archive some of your site, if it helps.
Thanks!

Luckily the wayback machine archive is nearly complete and was done 3 weeks before it was taken down.

I'm about halfway through building a new replacement site. I can't get it to be as pretty as the old one though!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
Old 12-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Ok, the new site is up!
its at https://sites.google.com/site/chico20854/

Along the way I've put up updated orders of battle (especially Soviet, but also US and Romania off the top of my head), refreshed the links page and cleaned up a few things. Its not as pretty as the old site

The next 2 steps are to put up the Third World War wargaming rule mods and the resource list and maps.

Let me know if you find any dead links or other issues... I think everything works but you never know!

Please update your links...

Enjoy!!!!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Last edited by chico20854; 12-09-2014 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:06 PM

Glad to see it back, Chico!

Old USMC Adage
Old 12-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Chico, your new site is going back to the top of my T2K folder favorites list.
Author of Twilight 2000 adventure modules, Rook's Gambit and The Poisoned Chalice, the campaign sourcebook, Korean Peninsula, and co-author of Tara Romaneasca, a campaign sourcebook for Romania, all available for purchase on DriveThruRPG:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...--Rooks-Gambit
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ula-Sourcebook
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...nia-Sourcebook
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...liate_id=61048
Old 04-20-2015, 06:17 PM
The Stat Guy

22 Apr 15

In US Assault Rifles A-C, the 2 Vets Bravo has been added.

In US Assault Rifles G-L, the LWRC Six8 has been added.

The Fletcher Safestop Pistol has been added to Best Handguns That Never Were.

The Blackpowder Handguns page has been added, with the AN IX Gendarmerie and the Boutet 1er Empire.

In Blackpowder Rifles, the Puckle Gun and Gibbs African Hunter have been added.

In Brazilian Lever-Action Rifles, the Rossi Circuit Judge has been added.

In US Single and Double-Barreled Rifles N-P, the Pedersoli Sharps Bench Rest has been added. (This is probably in the wrong place and will be moved.)

In Italian Semiauto Shotguns - Beretta, the A400 Xtreme has been added.

The Brazilian Special Purpose Firearms page has been added, with the Rossi Match Pair Pistols.

Japanese Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been refigured and rewritten, and the Type 90 ARV has been added.

Polish Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been rewritten, and many of the entries have been expanded.

Yugoslavian Tanks has been expanded and rewritten, and the M-90 Duro has been added.

In US Fighter-Bombers, the F-86 Sabre has been expanded and rewritten, and is essentially a new entry.

I asked you last year to look at this page to see what you think: Melee Weapons Experiment. Please look again as some changes have been made and please comment!

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com
Old 04-20-2015, 11:47 PM
Internet Intellectual

Distinctly missing.

Old 04-21-2015, 11:15 AM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Quote:
The Fletcher Safestop Pistol has been added to Best Handguns That Never Were
Paul

Just wonder why this is in Best Handguns That Never Were, I did some google fu and found this site http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/review/38-45_safestop.htm and looks he bulit one? maybe keep it as a custom build?

Also can you add this gun the Over & Under Hushpower Investarm 20 Guage Shotgun with built in suppressor
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2015, 01:19 AM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaf_777 View Post
Paul

Just wonder why this is in Best Handguns That Never Were, I did some google fu and found this site http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/review/38-45_safestop.htm and looks he bulit one? maybe keep it as a custom build?
This category also covers one-offs, custom one-off builds, built as prototype-only, and fictional, amongst others my 2 AM mind can't think of right now.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:27 AM
The Stat Guy

Been a while since I gave you guys this:

09 Jul 16

In US Antimateriel Rifles M-Z, the MG Arms Behemoth has been added.

In US Assault Rifles A-C, the 2A Armament BLR-16 and BCM Recce-16 KMR-LW have been added. In the Armalite M-15, the M-15 LTC has been added.

In US Assault Rifles D-F, under the Daniel Defense DDM-4 Carbines and Rifles entry, the DDM-4 V5 LW has been added.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, under the Rock River Arms Tactical Rifles, the IRS Battleplan has been added. Under the Rock River Arms LAR-15 entry, the LAR-15 Mountain Rifle has been added. Under the Wilson Combat Recon Tactical Rifles entry, the Tactical Lightweight has been added. And the Windham Weaponry RCMS-4 has been added.

In US Battle Rifles A-L, the DPMS GII has been added.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z, the Primary Weapons Systems MK-109, Seekins Precision SP-10, and the Sharps Bros "The Jack" have been added.

In Argentine Pistols, under the Bersa Thunder 9, the Thunder 9 Pro XT has been added.

In Brazilian Pistols, the Taurus PT-1911 has been added.

In Filipino Pistols, the MAC-3011 SSD and Rock Island Armory Pro Ultra Match have been added.

In Israeli Pistols, the IMI Desert Eagle 1911 has been added.

In Swiss Pistols, in SiG-Sauer 1911, the 1911 Nitron Super Target and 1911 Traditional Match have been added.

In US Pistols C, under the Colt Government, the Colt Combat Elite has been added.

In US Pistols D-F, under the Dan Wesson Elite Series, the Chaos has been added.

In US Pistols K, in the Kimber Eclipse Series, the Eclipse Target II has been added.

In US Pistols R, the Rock River Arms 1911-A1 Limited Match has been added.

In US Pistols Smith & Wesson, in SW/M&P, the Apex M&P-9 Shield was added. In the SW-1911, the SW1911PD has been added.

In US Pistols St-Sz, the STI DVC and STI Edge.

In US Pistols T-Z, the Taylor's & Company Tactical 1911-A1 and the Wilson Combat Tactical Elite have been added.

In US Pump-Action Shotguns M, under the Mossberg M-500 Variants antry, the Mossberg M-500 ATI Scorpion was added.

In Melee Weapons, Colonel Knives LowVz and the TOPS Micro-Hawk have been added.

In Scopes, the Trijicon Vudu was added.

International Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been corrected and rewritten. In addition, the Rheinmetall/RUAG Pionierpanzer 3 Kodiak was added.

Israeli Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been corrected and partially rewritten. The TAAS Tagesh AVLB has been added.

Italian Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been corrected.

Japanese Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been refigured and rewritten.

A new page, Jordanian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the KADDB AB1 Monjed.

Japanese Wheeled Engineer Vehicles has been recalculated and rewritten; in addition, the Mitsubishi Type 81 Bridgelayer has been added.

24 Jun 16

In US Special Purpose Firearms, the Remington M-95 was added.

In US Assault Rifles A-C, under the Auto-Ordnance M-1 Carbine, the Chiappa M1-22 and M1-9 have been added.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, under Rock River Arms Tactical Rifles, the IRS Battleplan has been added.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z, the Midwest Industries MI-10 has been added. Under the Springfield M-1A, the SOCOM-16 CQB has been added. Under the Springfield M-1903, the M-1903 Air Service Rifle has been added.

In Austrian Pistols, the Angstadt Arms UDP-9 has been added.

In Chinese Pistols, under the Type 54 entry, a rare variant of the Type 213A has been added.

In Italian Pistols - Tanfoglio, under the Witness, the Witness Elite Steel has been added.

In Turkish Pistols, the Canik 55 T-100 has been added.

In US Pistols C, the Carolina Arms Group Trenton and Cylinder & Slide Trident have been added.

In US Pistols D-F, the Dan Wesson Discretion has been added.

In US Pistols - Springfield, under the Trophy Match, the Range Officer Compact has been added. Under the XD, the XD Mod.2 Service and Sub-Compact have been added.

In Yugoslavian Pistols, the Zastava PAP M-85 NP has been added.

In French Revolvers, the St Etienne MAS-1874 has been added.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, under the Redhawk entry, the Super Redhawk Kodiak has been added.

In Italian Double & Single-Barrel Shotguns - Franchi, the Franchi Instinct Catalyst has been added.

In Italian Semiautomatic Shotguns - Benelli, the Benelli/Franchi ETHOS has been added.

In Italian Semiauto Shotguns F-Z, the Franchi Affinity Catalyst has been added.

In US Semiauto Shotguns M-Q, under the Mossberg M-930 SPX, the Mossberg M-930 Pro Sporting and the M-930 Jerry Miculek Pro have been added.

In US Semiauto Shotguns S-Z, the Winchester Super X3 was added.

A new page, Swedish Sniper Rifles, has been added, with the Carl Gustav m/41.

In US Sniper Rifles C-F, the Christensen Arms TFM Precision Rifle has been added.

In US Sniper Rifles M-Q, the Masterpiece Arms BA Rifles have been added.

In Belgian Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, under the Browning X-Bolt, the X-Bolt Micro-Midas has been added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles Rh-Ru, under Ruger Gunsite Rifle, the Ruger Gunsite Scout has been added.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles S-Z, under Winchester M-1903, the Winchester M-1907 was added.

In German Submachineguns, under the Erma MP-38 & MP-40, the GSG MP-40 has been added.

In US Submachineguns A-I, under the Auto-Ordnance Thompson, the Standard Manufacturing M-1922 has been added.

In Melee Weapons 2, the Boker Aurora, Silver Stag Sharp Forest Elk Stick, Winkler MK II Belt Knife, Winkler WK II Ranger Axe, and Zero Tolerance M-0456 have been added.

In Telescopic Sights, the SiG Whiskey3 and the Swarovski Optik Z3 have been added.

A new page, Danish Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the Leopard 1 ARV and Leopard 2 AEV/ARV.

French Tracked Engineer Vehicles have updated and rewritten in general; in addition, the GIAT Leclerc EPG has been added.

German Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been updated and rewritten, and the Krauss-Maffei PSB-2 has been added.

Indian Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been updated and rewritten, and the Medak AERV has been added.

French Wheeled Engineer Vehicles have been updated and partially rewritten.

German Wheeled Engineer Vehicles have been updated and partially rewritten.

15 May 16

In German Pistols N-Z, the Walther PPS M2 was added to the Walther PPS entry.

In US Pistols B, under the Beretta USA M-9 entry, the M-9A3 has been added.

In US Pistols C, the New Lightweight Commander has been added to the Colt M-1911 entry.

In US Pistols D-F, under the Ed Brown Classic Custom entry, the Ed Brown Special Forces SR.

In US Pistols G-H, the Honor Defense Honor Guard has been added.

In US Pistols L, a variant of the Les Baer Monolith Commanche, the Black Baer, has been added to the entry.

In US Pistols M-Q, the Nighthawk Custom Hi Power has been added.

In US Pistols R, the Ruger American Pistol was added.

In US Pistols - Smith & Wesson, the SW-22 Victory was added.

In US Pistols - Springfield, the EMP-4 version was added to the EMP entry. The Range Officer Operator has been added to the Trophy Match entry.

In US Revolvers G-L, the Kimber K-6s has been added.

In US Semiauto Shotguns R, the Remington V3 Field Sport has been added.

In Belgian Sniper Rifles, The FN Ballista has been added.

Under the Remington M-40 entry, the M-40-66 variant has been added to the

US Sniper Rifles R-S Page.

The Finnish Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Tikka has all of its T3 entries removed; these are replaced by a separate page with the Tikka T3 on it, Finnish Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Tikka T3.

In US Bolt-Action Rifles Rh-Ru, The Ruger M-70s have been modified and updated, and the following M-70s have been added: M-70 Mk I International, M-70 Mk I Tropical, M-70 Mk II All-Weather Stainless, M-70 Mk II Magnum, and M-70 Mk II Police Rifle. (The Mk II Magnum was accidentally left incomplete, but you have most of it.)

In Russian Submachineguns, the Tula A-9 has been added. The Izhvesk PP-19 Bizon-2 entry has had information about the Bizon-1 and the new Bizon-3 added.

The Chinese Wheeled Engineer Vehicles has had more iunformation added and has been updated and corrected.

In Czech Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the Nowy Jicin VOP-25 Cancer 55 CEV and the ZTS-72M4CZ ARV were added.

In Scopes, the Aimpoint 6xMAG-1 and Burris XTR II 1-8x24 have been added.

01 Apr 16

Austrian Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been rewritten and updated.

Brazilian Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been rewritten and updated.

In British Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the Supacat Fuelcat, FV-434, FV-4018 BARV, and FV-180 CET have been added. The FV-513 has had applique armor added.

Bulgarian Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been rewritten and updated.

Chinese Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been partially rewritten and updated; for the most part, however, new information has been added. However, the Type 73 ARV and Type 90-II ARV have been added.

The IDF D-9 has been added to Israeli Tracked Engineer Vehicles.

A new page, Pakistani Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the HIT Al-Hadeed ARRV.

Polish Tracked Engineer Vehicles has been rewritten and updated.

A new page, Austrian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the Pandur ARRV.

The Belgian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles page has been rewritten and updated.

In Austrian Pistols, under the Glock 9mm Pistols entry, the Griffon Industries G19 has been added.

In US Semiautomatic Shotguns M-Q, under the Mossberg M-930SPX entry, the Salient Arms M-930 has been added.

Other Equipment has been totally reorganized and partially rewritten. In addition, the Concertina/Antipersonnel Barbed Wire, HAZMAT Body Bag, Electric Lantern, and a Folding Stove and Hexamine Tabs have been added.

Personal Gear has been redesigned and rewritten. In addition, the following items have been added: Animal Skin, Animal Skin Clothing, Light Field Jacket Liner, Heavy Field Jacket Liner, Long Underwear, Wool Undershirt, Camouflage Body Veil, Sewing Kit, Signal Mirror, Toilet Paper, Water Purification Tablets, and Wet Wipes.

Hand Tools & Suchlike have been redesigned and rewritten. In addition, Duct Tape, Epoxy Glue, Entrenching Tool, MultiTasker Tube, Parachute Cord, Survival Straps Fish Tail, and Spork/Can Opener have been added.

Medical Supplies have not been redesigned or rewritten (yet), but the following items have been added: Emergency Blanket, Israeli Pressure Bandage, QwikClot, and Tampon.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:39 AM
The Stat Guy

29 Sep 16

In Belgian Assault Rifles, The FNC and FN-CAL have been expanded with much more information and corrected.

In British Assault Rifles, the Penetration of the 9mm Parabellum version of the SAR-87 has been corrected.

In Swedish Assault Rifles, the Bofors AK-5 received more information and many corrections. Many.

In US Assault Rifles A-C, the Adams Arms Tactical EVO has been added.

In US Assault Rifles G-L, the Grey Ghost Precision Specter has been added.

In US Assault Rifles M-Q, the Noveske Lo-Pro NSR was added. The Olympic P-Series/K-Series has been corrected.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Rock River Arms LAR-15 entry has been corrected. (Note on this page: The page contains a superfluous LAR-458 entry. For now, use that entry instead of the stats in the LAR-15 entry.)

In Belgian Auto Rifles, the Minimi entry has been expanded to include the Polish WZ-2003 version and a note about the unlicensenced Chinese copy of the Minimi. Other new information has also been added. The FN M-1930 has also been expanded, with more chamberings and general updated information.

In US Battle Rifles A-L. under the LaRue OBR entry, the Costa Ludus PredatOBR has been added.

In Belgian Machineguns, the FN MAG entry has been expanded with more information, and the unlicensed Chinese copy has been added. A note about the semiauto M240SLR has been added. A few more notes have been added to the FN M2HB/QCB have been added.

In Austrian Pistols, within the various Glock caliber series, are the Glock 40, 41, 42, and 43.

The Browning Pistols have been split off from the main Belgian Pistols page and put into their own page, Belgian Pistols - Browning. In addition to the splitting off, the Browning Nomad has been expanded and corrected, the BDA has been expanded, and the BDM-380 entry has been moved to the main BDM entry.

In Belgian Pistols, The FNS and FNX were added. The DA-140 has been split off from the BDA-380 (which is now on the Browning page).

In US Pistols R, under the Ruger LCP entry, the Ruger LC9-LM was added.

In US Pistols - Smith & Wesson, the Smith & Wesson SW entry has been changed to the more correct M&P entry. The M&P Shield part of the entry has been expanded with new information, and some corrections have been made to the general stats.

In Belgian Revolvers, the info for the FN Barracuda has been expanded.

In Belgian Single/Double-Barreled Shotguns, the Browning Superposed/B-25 has been updated and rewritten.

In Belgian Pump-Action Shotguns, the Browning BPS entry has received more information, including the addition of some 15 variants of the BPS.

In US Pump-Action Shotguns, the Mesa Tactical version of Kel-Tec KSG has been added to the entry.

In US Pump-Action Shotguns R, the C&S Metall-Werkes version of the Remington 870P has been added to the entry.

In Belgian Semiauto Shotguns, the Browning Auto-5 has received much new information. The Browning Double Automatic has been added.

In US Sniper Rifles A-B, the Armalite AR-30 and the Barrett MRAD have each been rewritten, with several new versions and chamberings added to each.

In Belgian Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, the .22 Hornet and .284 Winchester chamberings were added to the Browning A-Bolt entry.

In Belgian Lever-Action Rifles, the BLR-81 entry has been expanded with more information.

In Belgian Pump-Action Rifles, the Browning BPR has been expanded with more information, and the Trombone added to the entry. The Browning Dualis was added to the page.

In Belgian Semiauto Sporting Rifles, the Browning Automatic Carbine has been expanded with new information.

The FN BRG-15 has been moved to Best Machineguns That Never Were and corrected.

In Melee Weapons, the following weapons have been added: Benchmade 3300 Infidel, Buck Knives Bones, CKRT Triumph Crawford NECK, Cold Steel Hold Out, Dawson Asian Tanto, Gerber 06 Auto, Gerber Bear Grylls Parang, KA-BAR Kukri Machete, Piranha Excalibur, Pro-Tech/Emerson CQC-7, Pro-Tech TR-2 Shaw Skull, Pro Tool Woodsman's Pal, SOG SOGfari Machete, SOG Spec-Elite, Spyderco byrd Cara Cara 2, Spyderco Civilian G-10-C12G, tecX Inceptra, and ToolLogic SL3.

In Scopes, the EOTech XPS2 has been added.

In Other Equipment, the Coleman Quad LED Lantern was added.

In Medical Supplies (a rather old page that needs work -- watch this space), the ITS Tactical ETA was added.

A new page, Singaporean Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the STK Bionix RCV and STK Bionix AVLB.

Spanish Tracked Engineer Vehicles, Swedish Tracked Engineer Vehicles, Swiss Tracked Engineer Vehicles, and Turkish Tracked Engineer Vehicles are expanded with more information ans stats, and have had some corrections made.

A new page, Turkish Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the FNSS Samur.

18 Aug 16

In US Battle Rifles A-L, the Daniel Defense DDM4 ISR, the DoubleStar STAR10-B, and the Del-Ton DTI .308 have been added.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z, the Savage M-10 BA Stealth has been added. The Sharps Bros Jackhammer has been added to the Sharps Bros "The Jack" entry.

In US Assault Rifles G-L. The LWRCI DI and the LMY PDW Compressor has been added.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Seekins Precision NOXs has been added.

In Israeli Pistols, under the Uzi Pistol entry, the Uzi Pro has been added.

In Turkish Pistols, in the Canik 55 TP-9 entry, the TP-9 v2 has been added.

In US Pistols D-F, the DoubleStar PhD has been added.

In US Pistols M-Q, the Nighthawk Custom Hi Power has been added.

In US Pistols R, the Republic Forge Custom Pistol and the Robar TSP/JCP have been added. The Ruger American Pistol has been updated.

In US Pistols - Springfield, the Springfield Professional Model entry was changed to the Bureau Model, and corrected.

In US Pistols T-Z, the Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite was added.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, in the Single Six entry, the Single Seven was added.

In US Pump Shotguns G-L, the the Ithaca 37 Trench Gun has been added to the Ithaca 37 Military & Police Models entry.

In US Pump Shotguns S-Z, the Winchester 97 was expanded.

In Swiss Sniper Rifles, the SiG-Sauer SG-716 DMR has been added.

In US Sniper Rifles C-F, in the Christensen Arms TFM Precision Rifle entry, the TFM VTac, the BA Tactical, and BA VTac have been added.

In US Sniper Rifles R-S, the Ruger Precision Rifle has been added.

In US Sniper Rifles Rh-Ru, the Ruger American Magnum has been added to the Ruger American entry.

In Melee Weapons, the Martindale Golok, Brite-Strike Brite-Blade, KnifeCenter Svord Golok, ESSE-6, ESSE Ilula-II, Fremont Farson Blade, TOPS CUMA Tak-Ri. and Bud Nealy Shrike G-10 have been added.

In Scopes, the Bussis XTR II, Sightmark Wolverine, TruGlo TRUETEC 20mm, BSA Tactical Weapon Scopes. Nikon P-223 BDC-600, Barska AR6, Nightforce ATACR, and Trijicon ACOG have been added.

The BTR-T has been moved to Russian Tracked APCs, since they have using it more as an assault IFV than to ferry engineer troops around.

Jordanian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, Mexican Tracked Engineer Vehicles, and Polish Tracked Engineer Vehicles have been updated and corrected.

The BREM-1M has been added to Russian Tracked Engineer Vehicles. The RG-M is also added. The rest of the vehicles have been updated and corrected.

After receiving some new information, the VT-72M4 has been moved to ZTS VT-72B entry of Slovakian Tracked Engineer Vehicles. It has been removed from Czech Tracked Engineer Vehicles. The enitire Slovakian page has been corrected and updated.

The Olifant 1A has been added to South African Tracked Engineer Vehicles, and the entry corrected and updated.

In Polish Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, the Obrum KWZT-1 Mamut has been added, and the SMT-1 has been corrected and updated.

Romanian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, South African Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, and Slovakian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles have been updated and corrected.

In Russian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, the Arzamas RKhM-4-01 and RKhM-6 have been added, and the other entries corrected and updated.

The BREM-64 and MT-64 have been moved to Best Engineer Vehicles That Never Were, because they don't seem to have panned out, not yet anyway.

Old 10-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom

Default Thank you, Mr. Mulcahy!

wow.
Let me rephrase that: __WOW__!!!!
To echo any other praise and commendations you have already received, Thank you for your extensive and helpful work and the hours you have devoted to sharing it with us.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:12 PM

Nice adds to your website Paul. There is one change you should consider making to your S&W entry on the M&P though. I get the impression that you feel the SDVE is a "development" of the M&P (or vice versa). The M&P is a development of the Walther P99's action and is NOT related to the S&W Sigma series now known as the SDVE or "Value Series."

The Sigma was actually a copy of the Glock "Safe Action" (so much so that Glock sued and now gets $15 for every SDVE sold) with a "hinged trigger" instead of the Glocks "trigger safety lever" in the face of the trigger. The trigger was also a medium length of pull with an 8lb weight of pull. There is no magazine disconnector safety on the SVDE/Sigma series, nor is it equipped with interchangeable backstraps. It does possess a Picatinny rail, though. The weapon's takedown is similar to a Glock's. The SDVE only comes in one size (with a 7.2" length using a roughly 4" barrel). Its magazines are NOT interchangeable with the M&P series.

The M&P follows a trigger system developed by Walther and that trigger is visually similar to the Glock (unlike the Sigma's hinged trigger). This trigger has a short length of pull and a 5.5lb pull weight. There is a magazine disconnector safety and a thumb safety is optional. This pistol also has a PIC rail and interchangeable backstraps. Its takedown is different in that you must depress the plunger for the magazine safety in order to disassemble the pistol. Inserting a mag during reassembly pushes up the plunger for the mag safety. Its magazines are NOT interchangeable with the SDVE/Sigma Series.

So, as you can see, the two pistols are actually separate designs in both form and function.

Also, S&W has the .380 Bodyguard in general production (you can find them everywhere) as a replacement for the Sigma Concealment .380 ACP model (which had some reliability issues). This pistol has replaced the older SigmaC in .380 (currently in your M&P listing) while the Shield has replaced the SigmaC in 9mmP. Both the SigmaC .380 ACP AND single column 9mmP Sigma Concealment models are easily identified by their "magazine release tabs" on either side of the grip at the bottom and a lack of sights (they have a "sight trough" instead) on the slide.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:23 AM

Yay, redownloading everything!
Old 03-06-2018, 08:36 AM
The Stat Guy

I think I forgot to post here the last two updates:

21 Sep 17

In Bulgarian Assault Rifles, a host of civilianized Arsenal assault rifles have been added.

In Israeli Assault Rifles, under the IMI Galil, the Galil ACE series has been added.

In Russian Assault Rifles, under the Kalashnikov AK-47/AKM, the Joe Firearms AJAK-47 and Definitive Arms DAKM-4150 has been added. (Note: for the next update, the foreign-made AK clones will likely be moved to their respective countries' pages).

In US Assault Rifles A-C, The Atlantic Arms AKX-9PT, Blackheart Civilianized AK Rifles, and the Century Arms WASR and C-39 Series have been added.

In US Assault Rifles D-F, Destructive Devices AK-47/AKM Clones/Imports have been added.

In US Assault Rifles G-L, the High Standard/Interarms AKM-47 Series and the IO AKM-247 Series have been added.

In US Assault Rifles M-Q, the M+M Vintage M10-762 and Palmetto State PSAK-47 have been added.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Rifle Dynamics RD-501/701 and Two Rivers Tabuk have been added.

In Bulgarian Auto Rifles, the Arsenal SA RPL-3R has been added.

In Russian Auto Rifles, under the Izhmash RPK-74, the RPK-201 has been added.

In Bulgarian Pistols, the Arsenal SAM-7K series has been added.

In Czech Pistols, the Czechpoint VZ-58 Pistol 762 was added.

In Israeli Pistols, the IWI Galil ACE GAP39 II has been added.

In Russian Pistols, under the TSKIB SOO PM Makarov, the TKB-024 and TKB-025 have been added.

In US Pistols A, the American Tactical Imports GSG-5P has been added.

In US Pistols C, the Century Arms C-39 Pistol, Draco, and RAS-47 Pistol have been added.

In US Pistols I-J, the IO M-214 Nano has been added.

In US Pistols R, the Rifle Dynamics 710P has been added.

In Yugoslavian Pistols, the Zastava PAP M-85 NP has been added.

In International Semiauto Shotguns, the Fime Group/Molot VPR-12 has been added.

In US Semiauto Shotguns A-L, the Destructive Devices DDI-12 and Legion USA Vepr 12 have been added.

In Best Assault Rifles That Never Were, the Korobov Assault Rifle Prototypes, the TSNIITOCHMASH 80.002, the Nikonov AN-94 Protypes, the Simonov Assault Rifle Prototypes, the Bulkin AB-46, and the "Red Dawn" Steyr-Maadi AKM have been added.

In Best Handguns That Never Were, the Gerasmenko VAG-72/73 has been added.

In Scopes, the Beloruyssian BelOMO PK-A and the Russian scopes Kalika PK-01VS, PO Pilade, LOMO PKS-07, NPZ Optics PSO Scopes, PSUJKashtan-2, RusOpticalSystem CTS Series, and the EagleEye Series, have been added.

The International AAMs page has been added, with the AIM-132 ASRAAM.

The entire set of MORTAR CARRIERS pages have been redone. For the most part, this consists of the adding of information, correction of misspellings and grammar, and clarifications; however, stats has also been corrected on almost all vehicles involved. Substantial changes include the addition to Finnish Mortar Carriers, under the Patria XA-361, of the XA-361 with the NEMO turret; the version of the RN-94 with a 120mm mortar has been added to International Mortar Carriers; in Romanian Mortar Carriers, The TABC-79ARM version of the TABC-79AR has been added; upgraded versions of the Kharkov MT-MB Mortar Carrier were added to Russian Mortar Carriers; the 120mm mortar carrier version of the Ratel MC has been added to South African Mortar Carriers; the vehicles in Swedish Mortar Carriers have been greatly expanded with stats for versions that I previously left out (for no good reason, really); the new version of the ACV-15 SPM in Turkish Mortar Carriers; and upated and up-armored versions that were never properly delineated in US Mortar Carriers. Note that there is still much to be done in the Mortar Carriers section and work will continue.

11 May 17

In Belgian Battle Rifles, the 7.5mm chambering of the M-1949 has been added. In addition, little corrections and added info has been added to the FAL and M-1949.

In British Battle Rifles, the Enfield No4 has had added the No 7 Mk I. The Lee-Enfield SMLE has had the .410 Musket added.

In German Battle Rifles, the Gew-88 has been added. In addition, the Gew-98 has had added a plethora of foreign-made and/or used version of the Gew-98.

In Swiss Sniper Rifles, the AMSD OM-300 Vanquish has been added.

In British Sporting Rifles C-Z, Lee-Enfield .22 Caliber Rifles have been added.

In US Semiauto Shotguns R, the Remington Versa-Max has been added.

In Italian Pistols - Tanfoglio, the Witness Pavona has been added.

In US Pistols C, the Coonan MOT-45 has been added.

In Austrian Revolvers, the Gasser M-1870 has been expanded to include the M-1878 and Danish models.

In Belgian Revolvers, the Argentine and Norwegian variants of the Nagant have been added.

In Russian Revolvers, the 7.62mm version of the Nagant Target Revolver has been added.

In Scopes, the Burris Handgun Scopes, Leupold VX-6, the Meopta MeoPro, Trijicon SRS, and the Sightmark Core SX.

In Melee Weapons, the following weapons have been added: Grayman Dua, Emerson X-HD Karambit, Emerson Karambit-SF, Fox Knives Karambit, Habilis Bush Tools, Keen Edge Live Kerambit I, Max Venom Karambite.

In British Tracked APCs, the Warrior has been given a lot of tweaks and changes, including the addition of the abortive Warrior 2000 version and Warriors with bar/slat armor, used for a short time in Op Telic, and a number of other additions and corrections. On the same page, the other vehicles have also been given a number of tweaks, corrections, and additions.

In Canadian Wheeled APCs, the Kodiak has received a lot of attention, to include various applique armors and the possible future addition of a Trophy APS, as well as the addition of the Columbians' new version of the Kodiak. As usual, I took the opportunity to tweak, make small additions, and small corrections.

In Canadian Artillery Support Vehicles, the LAV III OPV has been updated to include the LAV III 6.0 modifications, and applique armor.

In Czech Artillery Support Vehicles, the Snezka has been updated to include it's secondary role as a scout vehicle, and clarifying the effects of hits on the boom and its sensors. Minor tweaks were also done on the Snezka and the BVP-2 LOS entries.

In French Artillery Support Vehicles, the AMX VCA and AMX-10 VOA have had a plethora of tweaks and information additions.

In Tools, the Small Arms Maintenance Kit was added.

In South Korean Artillery Support Vehicles, the K-10 FAASV has had some corrections, and the late model of the K-10 has been added.

In Personal Gear, the TerrLUX LightStar 80, the Voltaic Systems OffGrid Solar Backpack, the Solar Light Cap have been added.

In Other Equipment, the SoLight LightCap 300 and the Solar Radio have been added.

In Generators, the Flexible Solar Panel has been added.

A plethora of little corrections and info-adding have been done to Austrian Pistols, US Pistols - Springfield, Australian SMGs, Turkish Tracked APCs, British Artillery Support Vehicles, Chinese Artillery Support Vehicles, German Artillery Support Vehicles, Romanian Artillery Support Vehicles, Russian Artillery Support Vehicles, South African Artillery Support Vehicles, Swedish Artillery Support Vehicles, Turkish Artillery Support Vehicles, US Artillery Support Vehicles, and Argentine Mortar Carriers.

Old 03-06-2018, 11:30 AM

Oh boy, looks like I'm in for a full redownload. Exciting!
Old 04-04-2018, 08:49 AM
The Stat Guy

I hope you haven't downloaded them yet...

30 Mar 18

In Heavy-Caliber Small Arms Rounds, the following ammunition has been added: .416 Barrett, 11mm Gras Smokeless, .499 Leitner-Wise, .450 Bushmaster, , .460 Alliance, .460 Steyr, .475 Tremor, .50 Beowulf, .50 DTC-EDM, .502 Thunder Sabre, .510 Phoenix.

In Medium-Caliber Small Arms Rounds, the following ammunition has been added: 7.5mm Mle 1924, .30 Remington AR, .300 Fireball, 7.92mm Patronen, 8mm M/88 Mauser, .338 Spectre, .375 CheyTac

In Small-Caliber Small Arms Rounds, the following rounds have been added: 6.5mm Creedmoor, 6.5mm Greek Service

In Pistol, Revolver & SMG Rounds, the following rounds have been added: 5mm Clement Auto, 5mm Bergmann, .22 TCM, 6.5mm Bergmann, 6.5mm Mannlicher Pistol, 7.5mm FK, .30 Wildey Magnum, .35 Smith & Wesson Auto, .38 AMU, .357 Peterbilt, 9mm Ultra, 10mm Wildey Magnum, .44 Wildey Magnum, and .45 Wildey Magnum.

I have also begun the process to replace the name "10mm Colt" with 10mm Auto;" this is not complete, and for the time being, listings with 10mm Colt and 10mm Auto are referring to the same round.

In Russian Assault Rifles, the Izhmash AK-12 has been added.

In Swiss Assault Rifles, the SIG Sauer SIGM400 has been added.

In US Assault Rifles A-C, the Adcor A-556, Anderson M4 Carbine, Atlantic Arms AA Pol47, Colt LE6920, and CORE15 Piston Rifle have been added.

In US Assault Rifles G-L, the IO "The Sporter", Lancer L15, and LMT SLK8 have been added.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Stag Arms Rifles entry has been split into the Stag 1-8, Stag 9, Stag 10, Stag 15, and Stag 16 entries. Several new Stag Arms Rifles variants have been added to these entries (and the Stag 10, 15, and 16 entries are completely new). In addition, some corrections have been made to these rifles' stats.

In US Battle Rifles A-L, the CMMG Mk3 and the DPMS GII have been added. In addition, the Bushmaster MOE Enhanced ORC entry's stats have been heavily corrected, the text of the entry rewritten, and new variants have been added.

In Italian Pistols - Tanfoglio, in the Witness entry, the Witness Elite 1911P Polymer has been added.

In US Pistols A, the ATI FHX-45 was added.

In US Pistols C, the Colt Gold Cup Trophy has had its stats corrected and additional information added.

In US Pistols D-F, the Dan Wesson Bruin has been added.

In US Pistols K, in the Kimber Eclipse entry, several corrections have been made to the Eclipse Pro Target II.

In US Pistols R, the Rock Island Armory Tactical 1911 has been added.

In US Pistols - Springfield, the Loaded Model Target has been added.

In US Pistols St-Sz, under STI Single-Stack Pistols, the 4.25" and 3.25" barrels have been added to the Lawman. A 9mm Parabellum chamberings have been added to the Legacy and a .45 ACP chambering added to the Rogue.

In US Pistols T-Z, under the Wildey Survivor entry, the .41 Wildey Magnum and 11mm Wildey Magnum chamberings have been removed, as they are actually other names for other Wildey Magnum rounds.

In International Semiauto Sporting Rifles, the Colt/Walther M4 Ops has been added.

In US Semiauto Sporting Rifles A-E, the Alexander Arms AAR17 and the CMMG Mk 4 Series have been added. In the DPMS .22LR Series entry, the .22 Bull Barrel version has been added.

In German SMGs, the Umarex/Walther MP5A5 has been added to the Heckler & Koch MP5 entry.

Egyptian SP Artillery was heavily corrected and partially rewritten.

In French SP Artillery, the AMX GCT-155 has been split into several sections to reflect the different variants, and the AUF 1T/TA and AUF 2 have been added to the entry. The GIAT Caesar has also been split into several sections for variants, and the Mk 2 and Caesar 2 have been added to the entry. All entries on the page have been heavily rewritten and corrected.

In German SP Artillery, all entries have been heavily rewritten and corrected. Specific updates include, under the Rheinmetall M109A3G entry, the M109A3G w/KUKA AHK. The PzH2000 includes separate sections for Dutch PzH2000s and the German 2013 PzH2000 upgrade. A new addition are the AGM-based vehicles.

In Riflescopes and Other Weapon Scopes, the Trijicon RX34 Reflex Sight was added.

Old 02-05-2019, 08:44 AM
The Stat Guy

I've missed posting a lot of them (I highly recommend looking at last year's updates).

Last Year's Updates: http://www.pmulcahy.com/misc_pages/updates_2018.htm

The New 2019 Updates page: http://www.pmulcahy.com/misc_pages/updates_2019.html

29 Jan 19

In US Battle Rifles A-L, the Armalite AR-10 has had added more information, some corrected stats, and the AR-10A (which sounds like the designation of an old AR-10, but is actually the designation of one of the newest versions of the AR-10) was added.

In German Pistols N-Z, the Walther PPQ has been added.

In Italian Pistols - Beretta, the M70 has had some stats modified, some new information added, and the M71 with a faux suppressor entry has been added.

In Swiss Pistols, the SIG-Sauer P320 has been greatly expanded, with new versions, information, and stats.

In US Pistols A, the Auto-Ordnance BKO and Archon Type B have been added.

In US Pistols D-F, the Dan Wesson Vigil has been added.

In US Pistols G-H, the Guncrafter HOSS has its designation fixed, and has some more information added. The Honor Defense Honor Guard has been added.

In US Pistols K, the Kimber Micro has been added.

In US Pistols - Ruger, the Security-9 has been added, and the missing weight figure for the SR1911 Lightweight Commander has been put in.

In US Pistols Sa-Sl, the SIG-Sauer USA M17 has been added. (I put it there instead of under the SIG-Sauer P320 on the Swiss Pistols page because it is made exclusively in the US, specifically for the US Military.)

In US Pistols - Smith & Wesson, the Model 41 has had more information added, the New Model 41 has been added, and the Model 41 PC has been added.

In US Pistols - Springfield, the 911 has been added.

In US Revolvers - Charter Arms & Charles Daly, the Charter Arms Bulldog entry has had the Bulldog XL added, and the Charter Arms Mag Pug has had the .41 Magnum version added.

In US Revolvers M-N, the Magnum Research BFR has had several new calibers and one new barrel length added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles L-M, the Marlin XT has been added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Savage, the BVT and Mark II have been added.

In Italian Lever-Action Rifles, the Uberti M1886 has been added.

In US Lever-Action Rifles A-H, the Big Horn Armory Type 89 entry has had the Models 89A, 89B, 90A, and 90B added.

In US Single & Double-Barrel Sporting Rifles S-Z, the Thompson/Center Encore entry has had added the Encore Hunter version. (This, by the way, makes the Thompson/Center Encore entry simply ginormous -- I'm probably going to have to split it up despite the fact that the Encore and the Encore Hunter are closely-related rifles.)

In US Pump-Action Shotguns S-Z, the Stevens 320 has been added.

In Chinese Autocannons, the 30mm Type 730, 35mm PG99, and 35mm PG99-1 have been added.

In Chinese SAMs, the DY-90/TY-90/LY-90 and FN-6 have been added.

In Textron Civilian Vehicles (which is a new page), the Stampede has been added.

In Indian Self-Propelled Artillery, The Mk 2 and Mk 3 versions have been added to the DRDO M46 Catapult entry, and the Bhim/Ayeja has been added to the DRDO/Denel Bhim entry. Also, in general, a lot of new information has been added, and stats adjusted.

In Romanian Self-Propelled Artillery, the ROMARM Model 89 has had more information added, and its stats adjusted.

In Russian Self-Propelled Artillery, all of the entries have had new information added and stats refigured. Under the Kharkov 2S1, the 2S1T version has been added. Under the Uraltransmash 2S3, the 2S3M, 2S3M1, 2S3M2, 2S3M2-155, and 2S3M3 have been added. Under the Uraltransmash 2S5, the 2S5M has been added. Under the Uraltransmash 2S7 entry, the 2S7M Mialka has been added. Under the Uraltransmash 2S19, the 2S19M1, 2S19M1-155, 2S19M2, 2S33 Msta-SM2, and 2S30 Iset have been added.

In Chinese Tracked SP Antiaircraft, the Type 95/04/07/09 have been added (they are one entry). The Type 63 and Type 69-37-2 have been refigured and a little more information added. The Type 80 has been refigured and more information has been added, and the Type 80-37-2 subtype has been added.

In Chinese Wheeled SP Antiaircraft, the HN-5 SAM Vehicle has has some new information added and its stats refigured; in addition, the designation has been changed. The BK-1060, EQ2050/FN-6A SAM Vehicle and LD-2000 have been added.

In Miscellaneous Equipment, the Streamlight Super Siege Lantern, the Pelican 3310 ELS Lantern, the Falhoelter Mini Bolt Light, Surefire P2X Fury, the TerraLUX 80 Penlight, and the Cyclops Nexus HID Flashlight have been added. The Krypton Flashlight, Military Flashlight, Military Krypton Flashlight, the Penlight, and the Mini-Maglite have been sharpened.

Old 05-15-2019, 08:19 AM
The Stat Guy

14 May 18

In Chinese Assault Rifles, The QTS-11 has been added to the Norinco QBZ-03 entry.

In US Assault Rifles D-F, the F-1 Firearms BDR-15-G3 has been added.

In Italian Pistols - Beretta, the APX has been added.

In US Pistols A, under the AMT/Galena Automag Series, the .41 JMP chambering has been added.

In International SA Shotguns, the Armscor VR60 has been added.

In Italian Double & Single-Barrel Shotguns A-Be, the Benelli 828U has been added.

In US BA Sporting Rifles B-C, the Barrett Fieldcraft has been added.

In US BA Sporting Rifles E-I, the Henry Mini-Bolt has been added.

In Belgian SA Sporting Rifles, the Mark 2 Safari and Mark 3 Safari have been added to the Browning BAR entry. (This entry may be broken up in the future.)

In Italian Single-Shot & Double Sporting Rifles, the Cimarron 1874 Sharps Sporting Rifles have been moved here from their incorrect place in US Single-Shot and Double Sporting Rifles A-D. The Uberti M1885 High Wall has been added.

In US Single-Shot & Double Sporting Rifles R-Z, the Chipmunk entry has been redesignated the Rogue River Chipmunk and moved here from US Single-Shot & Double Rifles A-D. The Savage Cub Youth has been added.

In British Sniper Rifles, the AX PSR has added to the Accuracy International AW Rifles. (Don't be surprised if this mega-entry gets broken up for next time.)

Firearms firing .45-70 and .32-20 have had their stats corrected.

In Swiss Submachineguns, the Brugger & Thomet APC/APS has been added.

In Blackpowder Handguns, the Maynard US Model 1855 has been added.

In Russian Rocket Launchers, The MRO has been added to the RPO entry.

In Israeli SAMs, the Tamir has been added.

In British Tracked APCs, the Warrior 2000 has been removed from the FV-510 entry The Warrior 2000 has been moved to Best APCs That Never Were. Both entries have been expanded and ciorrected.

In Serbian SP Artillery, The Yugoimport Alekander, and M09 have been added. The M03 version of the B-52 NORA has been added; in the MTI 30/04 SORA 122, several corrections and new information has been added, along with the SORA-C version.

In South African SP Artillery, the Denel/GDLS LAV III/T7 has been added. The Denal T5 entry has been renamed to the T5-52 Condoir Entry, and has both the versions with the 52-caliber and 45-caliber guns. The LIW G6 Rhino has had sever subsections added, including G6/52, Al-Manjoon/All-Fao, and G6 1A3.

In South Korean SP Artillery, The K9 Thunder has been greatly expanded and has had new information added and stats corrected. In addition, the K9A1 and now-drawing-board XK9A2 versions have been added, as well as the Turkish T-155 Firtina version.

In Swedish SP Artillery, the Bofors Bandkanon 1 has been greatly expanded and stats corrected, and the Bofors FH77AD Archer has been expanded and has had stats corrected, and the FH77BD and FH77BW have been added.

In Best Light Combat Vehicles That Never Were, the M1072 Clark Fighting Vehicle was added.

A new Howitzer Rounds page has been made; this is largely the new format I will use, though I may add to it in the future, and it is still very much a page under construction.

Old 09-10-2019, 07:53 AM
The Stat Guy

http://www.pmulcahy.com/misc_pages/updates_2019.html

25 Aug 19

In US Pistols D-F, the Entreprise Elite has been added.

In US Pistols St-Sz, the STI Competititor has been added. The edge has been corrected and has has 10mm Auto added.

In US Revolvers G-L, the Horvath Modified Ruger Revolvers has been added.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 10-30, Under Model 27, Jerry Miculek's version has been added. Under the Model 29, Cooper's version in .440 Cor-Bon has been added.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 61-450, the Model 396 MountainLite has been added.

In Melee Weapons, the Benchmade Osborne 770, Camillus EDC, CRKT Wasp, Delta Z Osprey, Kershshaw Scallion, and the Spyderco Lum Chinese have been added.

In Syrian SP Artillery, The T-34/122 has been generally updated and corrected.

In Turkish SP Artillery, all vehicles have been updated and corrected; in particular, the new version of the M44T (seen in 2015 news footage) has been added. In addition, the MKE Yavuz has been added.

In US SP Artillery, all entries have been greatly updated, particularly the M7 and M109.

In US Tanks, the Cadillac M1 Abrams has been greatly updated, expanded, and corrected.

In Best SPA That Never Were, The ASELSAN Tafun was added.

The F-20 Tigershark was removed from US Fighters and moved to Best Aircraft That Never Were. In addition, it has been updated, expanded, and corrected.

The .25-06 entries in the various places (mostly in Sporting Rifles) have been changed to reflect the fact that they are actually magnum rounds.

Further updates will be delayed. The computer I use to my T2K work has a broken CPU fan and I won't be able to do any more until that is taken care of,

Old 09-10-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
http://www.pmulcahy.com/misc_pages/updates_2019.html

25 Aug 19

In US Pistols D-F, the Entreprise Elite has been added.

In US Pistols St-Sz, the STI Competititor has been added. The edge has been corrected and has has 10mm Auto added.

In US Revolvers G-L, the Horvath Modified Ruger Revolvers has been added.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 10-30, Under Model 27, Jerry Miculek's version has been added. Under the Model 29, Cooper's version in .440 Cor-Bon has been added.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 61-450, the Model 396 MountainLite has been added.

In Melee Weapons, the Benchmade Osborne 770, Camillus EDC, CRKT Wasp, Delta Z Osprey, Kershshaw Scallion, and the Spyderco Lum Chinese have been added.

In Syrian SP Artillery, The T-34/122 has been generally updated and corrected.

In Turkish SP Artillery, all vehicles have been updated and corrected; in particular, the new version of the M44T (seen in 2015 news footage) has been added. In addition, the MKE Yavuz has been added.

In US SP Artillery, all entries have been greatly updated, particularly the M7 and M109.

In US Tanks, the Cadillac M1 Abrams has been greatly updated, expanded, and corrected.

In Best SPA That Never Were, The ASELSAN Tafun was added.

The F-20 Tigershark was removed from US Fighters and moved to Best Aircraft That Never Were. In addition, it has been updated, expanded, and corrected.

The .25-06 entries in the various places (mostly in Sporting Rifles) have been changed to reflect the fact that they are actually magnum rounds.

Further updates will be delayed. The computer I use to my T2K work has a broken CPU fan and I won't be able to do any more until that is taken care of,
OH NO, SIR! You don't get off that easily. Where in the hell is the Hi-Point YEET CANNON! The most talked-about gun of 2019!

Yes... this IS a thing.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:49 AM
The Stat Guy

I grant you, I'm bit late with the notification, but...

27 Dec 19

In Indian Attack Helicopters (a new page), the HAL Dhruv has been added.

In Czech Tracked EV, the VT-72M4 ARV has been added.

In Chinese Tracked APCs, the Type 05 has been added.

The TAMSE TAM has been removed from the German Tracked LCVs page and moved to a new page, Argentine Tracked LCVs, where the entry has been greqatly expanded and corrected.

In Croatian MRLs, the page has been almost totally rewritten, with the M-92 Vulkan added.

In Czech MRLs, The RM-70 has been greatly expanded, and the Excalibur Arms BM-21MT has been added.

In Egyptian MRLs, entries have been corrected and fleshed out.

In Russian SP Guns, the 1K17 Szhatie "Laser Tank" has been added.

In British Tanks, the Challenger Series has had added two possible Challenger 2 upgrades and a fictional variant -- the Megatron, the Black Night, and the ADUT.

In Austrian Medium Unarmored Vehicles, the Steyr Pinzgauer HMATV has been added.

In Best APCs that Never Were, the Avro Bobcat was added.

I have tried a new idea, ECM & Stealth in T2K Rules, as a house rule/add-on. I will begin incorporating these ruels as time goes by -- of course, health and activities mean that this will implement slowly. In addition, some of the aircraft and helicopters have had their AV ratings restored -- this list will again grow as time goes by.

Old 01-08-2020, 05:36 PM

Quote:
I grant you, I'm bit late with the notification, but...
You won't hear any complaints from us! We're all just happy you're doing them.
It will be a very sad day when you're no longer able.

Nothing happens in isolation - it's called "the butterfly effect"

Mors ante pudorem
Old 01-09-2020, 01:03 PM

VERY Cool!
Old 01-23-2020, 09:13 AM
The Stat Guy

25 Jan 20

In US Attack Aircraft, the AT-6 Wolverine has been added.

In Chinese Bombers, the Xi'an H-20 has been added. This is a new page.

In US Attack Helicopters, the AH-64 Apache has been greatly expanded and updated, including updating on the WAH-64, and references and entries to the YAH-64F, the Sea Apache, and the AH-64D Block 2 Compound. The AH-64E Apache Guardian has been added.

In British Tracked Engineer Vehicles the Trojan has been updated and corrected.

In German MRLs, the LARS 110mm entry has been greatly expanded and now includes the LARS SF2 as well as the SF1.

In Indian MRLs has been greatly expanded to include the Pinaka I and Pinaka II, and corrected.

A new page, Iranian MRLs, has been added, with the HM 20 Hadid.

In Italian MRLs, the FIROS-6 has been partially expanded and fully corrected; the FIROS 25/30 has been somewhat expanded and fully corrected.

A new page, Austrian Self-Propelled Guns, has been added, with the MOWAG Piranha 5 10x10.

A new page, Indian Heavy Unarmored Vehicles, has been added, with the Ashok Leyland Super Stallion.

In Best Tanks That Never Were, the MB-3 Tamoyo and the Shilden-Leclerc have been added.

In Best SPG That Never Were, the BSTT Chimera was added.

Old 04-05-2020, 11:02 AM
The Stat Guy

25 Mar 20

In MRLs, the new pages of Azerbaijani MRLs, Belorussian MRLs, Georgian MRLs, North Korean MRLs, Pakistani MRLs, and Ukrainian MRLs have been added.

In Japanese MRLs, the Type 75 MRL has been expanded and updated, and the Type 75 Weather Vehicle and Type 75 Reload Vehicle have been added to the entry.

In Romanian MRLs, The APR-40 entry has been expanded and corrected, and also now includes the APR-21, APRA-40, and LAROM versions.

The entire Russian MRLs page has been updated and almost totally rewritten.

In Polish Engineer Vehicles, the WZT-3 entries have been corrected, the WZT-4 has been added.

In Brazilian Tracked Light Combat Vehicles, the X1A entries have been totally redone.

In British Tracked Light Combat Vehicles, the Ajax was added.

In Russian Wheeled Light Combat Vehicles, under the BTR-80 entry, the PU-12M6 and PU-12M7 AAA/SAM Command Post Vehicles have been added.

A new page, Canadian Tanks, has been added, with the heavily-modified Canadian versions of the Leopard 1 and Leopard 2.

A new page, Belarussian Heavy Unarmored Vehicles, has been added, with the MAZ-6317.

A new page, Belorussian Medium Unarmored Vehicles, has been added, with the MAZ-5316.

Chinese Attack Helicopters is a new page, with the Z-10.

In Best Aircraft That Never Were, the Mitsubishi/Lockheed Martin F-3 was added.

In Best SP Antiaircraft That Never Were, the 2S38 Derivaciya was added.

In Best SP Guns That Never Were, the BSTT Excalibur and the Nuffeld A39 Tortoise were added.

A new page, US Unmanned Ground Vehicles, has been added.

In French ASMs, the missing price figures for the AS.20's HEAT and KEP/HE warheads have been put in.

Old 06-14-2020, 07:22 PM
Registered Registrant

Hey Paul, I was just over at your site, wandering through the SMG section and I noticed that for the Swedish M/45 the select-fire model made for the Swedish police is labelled as the M/45E. It should be listed as M/45BE.
There was also a model of the BE adapted to fire blanks only to launch tear gas grenades, the M/45BET.

There's a brief mention of it at the Historical Firearms website, the info accompanies a very interesting photo of Swedish police body armour. The head protection shown could be an interesting sight coming at you through smoke or fog!
https://www.historicalfirearms.info/...5-this-unusual
Old 09-07-2020, 08:53 PM
The Stat Guy

12 Aug 20

In US Battle Rifles A-L, under the Colt LE901-16S entry, the Recoil magazine special build of the rifle has been added.

In Swiss Pistols, the Sphinx (Kriss) SDP has been added.

In Melee Weapons, the Benchmade Volli, Coast Products Rapid Response 3.30, CRKT Fire Spark, Gerber Propel Downrange AO, Kershaw Blur Glassbreaker, SOG SlimJim, and ZT Tolerance G-10 AO have been added.

In Austrian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, minor tweaks and corrections have been made.

In Belgian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, corrections have been made and a little more information has been added.

In Brazilian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, some corrections have been made.

In British Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the version with applique armor has been added to the AEV FV4003 Centurion AVRE entry. The Chieftain-based tracked engineer vehicles have been gathered into one entry. The Kenyan version of the Vickers ARRV has been added. All have been corrected and tweaked.

In Israeli Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the Merkava Mk 3 Nemmeraa ARV has been added, the and tweaks and corrections have been done to the rest of the page.

In Russian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the R-330ZH Borisoglebsk 2 has been added.

A new page, Serbian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the VIU-55 Munja.

A new page, Ukranian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the BREM-84 Atlet.

In Austrian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, the Piranha III Armored CBRN Recon Vehicle has been added.

In Russian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, the UNSh-12 Infauna has been added, and the rest of the page has been given corrections and tweaks.

In Best Engineer Vehicles That Never Were, the Future Armor Rearm System has been added.

Something I forgot to put on the Update Page is on the PDF Page.
there you will find download links for the spreadsheets I use as well as the huge amount of add-ons and fudges I use,

04 Jun 20

In US Assault Rifles A-C, the ATI Omni Hybrid was added.

In French Automatic Rifles, under the Chauchat, the CR 1918 has been added.

In US Automatic Rifles, the modified M1918 BAR made by Clyde Barrow (of Bonnie and Clyde fame) has been added.

In British Battle Rifles, the Martini-Henry/Enfield was added.

In Belgian Pistols - Browning, the Black Label Medallion has been added.

In Italian Pistols - Beretta, under M93R, the Ciener .22 Conversion has been added.

A new page, Jordanian Pistols, has been added, with the KADDB Viper.

In US PA Shotguns G-L, the Inland versions of the Ithaca 37 Trench Gun have been added to the Ithaca 37: Military & Police Models entry.

In US Lever-Action Rifles - Marlin, under the Model 336 entry, the Model 336TDL has been added.

In Best Sniper Rifles that Never Were, the AR-1 Parasniper has had much more information added and many corrections made.

In Russian Grenade Launchers, the TekhMash 6327 Balkan has been added.

In British ASMs, the Brimstone was added.

In Swedish Mortar Carriers, the Mjolner has been added.

US MRLs have been updated, to include the HIMARS/SLAMRAAM, the M270 MARS2/LRU, and M270D1.

US Light Unarmored Vehicles have been updated to include the new JLTV. (Yes, there was a question in my mind as to whether to include the JLTV under Wheeled APCs, but as it is basically a HMMWV replacement, I elected to put it under Unarmored Vehicles.)

Old 09-07-2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
US Light Unarmored Vehicles have been updated to include the new JLTV. (Yes, there was a question in my mind as to whether to include the JLTV under Wheeled APCs, but as it is basically a HMMWV replacement, I elected to put it under Unarmored Vehicles.)
Now I was out before they finalized what they were going with for it, and I never used then, but was around and saw them driving around base and some of the training areas. They were all armored to at least the same level as the up-armored HMMWV, so should they not be a light armored vehicle as they will stop up to machine gun fire?
Old 09-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Registered Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAT View Post
Now I was out before they finalized what they were going with for it, and I never used then, but was around and saw them driving around base and some of the training areas. They were all armored to at least the same level as the up-armored HMMWV, so should they not be a light armored vehicle as they will stop up to machine gun fire?
From the info I've seen, the vehicle works on the concept of being fitted to allow protection kits to be added but already comes with a small amount of armour. The base vehicle has minimal armour placed around areas difficult to access while in the field. For better protection kits are provided to allow fitting while in the field with basic tools.
So it's a bit of "six of one, half a dozen of the other" situation - not armoured enough to be considered a "protected" vehicle but it still has a level of armour fitted at the factory so that you don't have to fuss around with it in the field.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
From the info I've seen, the vehicle works on the concept of being fitted to allow protection kits to be added but already comes with a small amount of armour. The base vehicle has minimal armour placed around areas difficult to access while in the field. For better protection kits are provided to allow fitting while in the field with basic tools.
So it's a bit of "six of one, half a dozen of the other" situation - not armoured enough to be considered a "protected" vehicle but it still has a level of armour fitted at the factory so that you don't have to fuss around with it in the field.
I will defer to you as it sounds like you have done research into them. I just was round them, but all the ones that I saw were armored to at least the Frag 5 level (able to take a .50 BMG to the windshield with out penetration). Not sure if that is the base line, or a upgraded one bu they were just running around Ft. Lewis so not in a combat zone.