RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 AM

Exclamation theDevil - Jimmy Johnson

New character thread .

Will try to post PC sheet etc here eventually.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:05 AM

Exclamation Jimmy Johnson PC info

Jimmy was a regular boy ,although a little weak for his age but passionate about reading .This was no good combination in post apocalyptic America ,and the boy was eventually brought half dead to a TAkashi field aid station.The doctors there found out that the boy had thaught himself to read and write from old trash and magazines with lettering on it .Impressed , they sent the boy to school on a grant as a specially gifted child.

The boy did exceptionally well , partly due to him preferring reading and learning above past times and social interaction.He soon graduated from Takashi School no 3 and completed medical training courses with top grades in quick succession.Wanting to do some good he applied for a commission in the medical branch of the Takashi army and worked successfully in a trauma unit doing combat surgery for over one year.The field hospital was captured by NDP troops in october 2019 however,and the young medic brought to a special detention center in Shandon to be interrogated about the location of medical supply caches.

He is currently at large somewhere in California
Old 02-03-2010, 06:16 AM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default Jimmy Johnson

Jimmy Johnson where never the go to man, well his classmates had problem looking at him as a man at all... he went under nicknames as "skeletor" "brainiac" and last but not least "F###ing looser".
Introverted as this made him, he turned to the books for "nurishment" and soon ended up as trauma medical doctor in The house of Takashi, jumping the ranks as fit for a MD.
he likes his rank for the sole reason of making his old class-"mates" pay for there old abuse of him.

he is a heroic coward, that will do everything to get out of a firefight alive, even if it means throwing down his weapon and surrender (if it means he will se another day alive). well maybe he is just a coward, but he is a trained medical coward that reacts as a Pavlovs Dog on the word "MEEEDIC!!!" running without regards towards the situated area...

Gunwise he has no trouble, except holding the gun/s steady... or holding it at all, weak as he is.
He prefeers a BF handgun, but has realised just lately that emptying a clip in the direction of the enemy is a secure way of staying alive.
ofcourse using trained supersoldiers as a "fighting-shield" aint all that dumb either...
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2010, 06:20 AM

Default good one

good work.

Will try to scan the char sheet and post here sometime soonish.Or maybe upon approaching the date for our next FtF
Old 02-05-2010, 06:59 AM

Default Job offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil View Post
Jimmy Johnson where never the go to man, well his classmates had problem looking at him as a man at all... he went under nicknames as "skeletor" "brainiac" and last but not least "F###ing looser".
Introverted as this made him, he turned to the books for "nurishment" and soon ended up as trauma medical doctor in The house of Takashi, jumping the ranks as fit for a MD.
he likes his rank for the sole reason of making his old class-"mates" pay for there old abuse of him.

he is a heroic coward, that will do everything to get out of a firefight alive, even if it means throwing down his weapon and surrender (if it means he will se another day alive). well maybe he is just a coward, but he is a trained medical coward that reacts as a Pavlovs Dog on the word "MEEEDIC!!!" running without regards towards the situated area...

Gunwise he has no trouble, except holding the gun/s steady... or holding it at all, weak as he is.
He prefeers a BF handgun, but has realised just lately that emptying a clip in the direction of the enemy is a secure way of staying alive.
ofcourse using trained supersoldiers as a "fighting-shield" aint all that dumb either...
If you make it out of here alive kid, I have a nice job for you in the glorious entertainment bussiness. This can be your big chance in life, kid. Acting on stage with IRON MAN will earn you respect, money and women for the rest of your life.
Besides that I need a new cut man now that my crew is in prison, I have a cool scene-act the the crowd loves:
We patch you up with muscleshaped rubber foam inside some oversized clothes and attach some makeup that make you look like a mean guy. when I aks for volunteers in the crowd to fight IRON MAN on stage, you volunteer. We then fight a mock fight and when you have used your dirty tricks one time too much I throw you into the crowd. With a body like that, I guess I can throw you 30 feet straight.
Hell, I've been looking for a skinny kid like you for years!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:14 AM

Default LOL

I like it .

I always want the PCs to cooperate and succeed through joint effort.

Your regular cut man might take offense , but then again ,the new one probably wont spill his cigar ashes in your wounds as much as he does.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:59 AM

Default update

SHANDON OCT 11th 0833 HRS TEMP : +2 C*

"OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod" .The most frequently used summoning of divine powers in the history of languages ran a frenzied loop inside his head as he ran .Behind him the nuclear bunkers klaxons were bellowing out a hoarse "AA-OOO-GAH! AA-OOO-GAH!" in metallic blaring tones.

Jimmy was no coward.He had been in firefights and done combat surgery in foxholes with 81mm HE bursting within 100 feet.

And he had just been sprung from a cell and shot his way through a squad of NDP fanatics 10 minutes ago.

Whatever your grit and cohones - the sound of alarm klaxons in a nuclear bunker should rattle any man.So Jimmy ran ,eyes wide with fear and mind racing .

He could hear his co - prisoner fall back and turn to return to the bunker.
He could see the other two commandos running towards the ravine same as he some hundred meters away.And he could see the hundreds of little figures moving up on the hillside to the north and in the village to the south.

But he barely recognized this in his mind.All he could think of was the ledge of the ravine and diving down into it and to relative safety.

A helicopter buzzed ny overhead.A screeching sound from it as it spit a fiery flash that trailed a smoketail to the ground .And then a sharp bang as the rocket exploded on impact with a bright flash and smoke and dust and debris.
He had seen the wounds from shrapnel many times before.Ghastly wounds that led to slow agonizing deaths with infections and organ failures.Or quick ,relentless bleedings that no one could stop .Internally often.Bleeding out in the abdominal cavity.Lungs filling up .Intramuscular desanguination.
He had lost-and saved -quite a few soldiers and civillians with such wounds.

"OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmy.."

He ran panting in his gasmask .His pulse thumping in his ears.As always he felt choked and claustrophobic inside the mask.Like the filter was not giving him enough air.

It suddenly dawned on him :

There was no one there to do any surgery on him should he be hit by shrapnel.

His mind racing and calling out to his God to save him made an involuntary leap to yet another conclusion and then continued racing -but now it was saying something new-

"OhmyGodOhmyGod-save me from this one -

or make it quick "