RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2009, 04:15 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default The Eureka / Humboldt County Situation

As we have moved from our former Headquarters , I propose this as the new thread dealing with our situation.

Old threads (like the bla bla situation) should be unstickied and closed as we are not there anymore.

BTW: Excellent session guys, I had a lot of fun.

Here is a mineral map of california btw...

__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2009, 04:17 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default refinerys etc

__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2009, 04:20 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default oil production info

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Dno%26sa%3DN
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2009, 04:38 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default california pipelines

__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-16-2009, 04:44 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default more oil fields - note the undeveloped locations

__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-16-2009, 06:56 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Talking doppler radar

have found google earth placemark for a doopler radar station

maybe we can salvage some resources.
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-16-2009, 07:40 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default hehe

looks like you are blessed with a lot of stone,sand and gravel

on the other hand ,Eureka was founded as a port exporting lumber.Work crews are in the process of starting this up again , but it is still on a primitive level as there is not many with the expertise to run it properly .The timber is collected and used for building materials in Eureka as well as being stored all over town for firewood .

Last edited by headquarters; 02-16-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-16-2009, 07:46 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default Refined Products Terminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain

I believe this is a facility for recieving and distributing refined petroleum products .However it is now in disrepair after being hit by several airraids in the 2nd American Civil Wars last phase.

A salvage operation could theoretically make parts of it operational again -however -all resources are poured into the emergency housing project as well as the seemingly hopeless "last crop" project .(trying to scrape one more crop out before its too cold. This is not going well however ,and most likely the seed will be used for food ).
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-16-2009, 08:06 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default alternative fuels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroge...cle#Production
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-16-2009, 08:13 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Exclamation fuel map

ftp://ftp.consrv.ca.gov/pub/oil/maps/Map_S-1.pdf
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-16-2009, 02:55 PM
theDevil's Avatar
theDevil theDevil is offline
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: the norwegian coast, in the south
Posts: 96
Default hmmm - Eureka Sept.1st 2019 Temperature :+12C*

funker ikke edit knappen din pain...

hq: my human resources:
the militia- goes to the town eureka
my force of 250 i will keep as body guards for the house of takashi, and i will make a spreadsheet over this organisation.
tamagochi: has been more or less a failure, so it will primarly bee used to gather information, if there is anybody left.
i will keep the biggest transportation wehicles and a selected few other cars (primarily military stuff)
i will keep enough petrolium/avgas/etc to keep them ticking, the rest will be going to the eureka collective

in my down time i will work on my computer skill (i know they want be increased), and strenght (is it possible to train intelligence, like play a humungoes amounts of chess and sudoko and reading books etc???)

my shipping fleet will work as the eureka counsil feels best.

i will keep my speciallist, and 2 fishing boat (primarly to fish shrimp) and start to make those wonderfull bloodclot(yeah it is made from shrimp).
Bloodclot should give a big whopper of a + on medical skill role, i feel, as it is basically just grain of stuff you pour on to the wound, ofcourse deep wounds should be suported by pressure bandages.

my medical staff- will ofcourse have clinics that tries to alleviate some of the peoples suffering, open 2 days a week, in the other 3 days day will work on research.

i would also use my influence and try to make something for the people, like daycare for working parents, cinemaes, amateure theater, and once a year house of Takashi will hold an open art-competition (a shining beacon of hope in a dark world).

the raison (hehe) for this comes as miss takashi thinks a comunity "for the people, by the people" will work harder for their "free-soecity" then a totalitarien soecity.

the movie i recommended was named "the secret lifes of bee"
__________________
"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop."
- G. Weilacher

Last edited by headquarters; 02-18-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-16-2009, 03:56 PM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default altruism

the arrival of your assets and workforce certainly boost the abilities of the community-although it does raise some concerns about the extra mouths to feed.

In general you are hailed as a great leader by all and your peoples militia greatly improves security in the town.(Being trained and armed better than the locals).

Your social initiatives are also greatly appreciated -although funding -rations-must be brought in from the council at first.The extra medical personel that now jhoin the staff at the still open hospital are viewed as a miraculous event.

Tamagochi operatives bring news that house Takashi is spoken about in respectful tones by in the community .Integration proceeds at a deliberate but slow phase-after all the app.2000 local are mainly caucasian , the newly arrived MilGov survivors are mixed decent and caucasian and they interface more smoothly .

The framework of a joint militia is being set up and the former MilGov officers are both grateful that you bring materiel as well as curious towards their old enemy .


Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil
funker ikke edit knappen din pain...

hq: my human resources:
the militia- goes to the town eureka
my force of 250 i will keep as body guards for the house of takashi, and i will make a spreadsheet over this organisation.
tamagochi: has been more or less a failure, so it will primarly bee used to gather information, if there is anybody left.
i will keep the biggest transportation wehicles and a selected few other cars (primarily military stuff)
i will keep enough petrolium/avgas/etc to keep them ticking, the rest will be going to the eureka collective

in my down time i will work on my computer skill (i know they want be increased), and strenght (is it possible to train intelligence, like play a humungoes amounts of chess and sudoko and reading books etc???)

my shipping fleet will work as the eureka counsil feels best.

i will keep my speciallist, and 2 fishing boat (primarly to fish shrimp) and start to make those wonderfull bloodclot(yeah it is made from shrimp).
Bloodclot should give a big whopper of a + on medical skill role, i feel, as it is basically just grain of stuff you pour on to the wound, ofcourse deep wounds should be suported by pressure bandages.

my medical staff- will ofcourse have clinics that tries to alleviate some of the peoples suffering, open 2 days a week, in the other 3 days day will work on research.

i would also use my influence and try to make something for the people, like daycare for working parents, cinemaes, amateure theater, and once a year house of Takashi will hold an open art-competition (a shining beacon of hope in a dark world).

the raison (hehe) for this comes as miss takashi thinks a comunity "for the people, by the people" will work harder for their "free-soecity" then a totalitarien soecity.

the movie i recommended was named "the secret lifes of bee"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-17-2009, 07:18 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default possible energy resource

20
By FogLark

these are the proposed Shell Corp. wind turbines as depicted in the map in the eureka reporter in march 2007.

they are located on bear river ridge, Humboldt County, California. 35 of them are proposed along a 6 miles strech of the ridge.

an article on the prposed wind project: ]eureka reporter article[/url]

Proposed Windpower Project- Humboldt, California - 2 Messages
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php?Number=865589


************************************************** ***********

Possible equipment resource


USCG GPS site
By marty333

Cape Mendocino, CA
40 26.51N, 124 23.78W

Cape Mendocino, CA
40 26.51N, 124 23.78W

Cape Mendocino, CA
40 26.51N, 124 23.78W

Broadcast Site ID: 885
Transmission Frequency: 292 KHZ
Transmission Rate: 100 BPS
Signal Strength: 75uV at 333KM


Reference Web site>

About Differential GPS (DGPS)


USCG GPS sites - 0 Messages
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php?Number=1144452



Google Earth Community

************************************************** *****************************

Mothballed Submarine Listening Post
By rakista

During the cold war this station was the farthest western base in the continental US. A cable was laid to about 300 miles out for submarine detection purposes. It closed awhile ago.

Mothballed Submarine Listening Post - 2 Messages
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php?Number=174983


************************************************** *************************************************
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default Eureka September 5th 2019 Temperature : + 11 C* Good News! New Business Venture Opens

You recieve news from some of your men .The report reads :

The populace is overjoyed with the advent of a new hotspot in downtown Eureka.

"The House of Pain
est.2019
Bar,Grill Casino and Variety Theatre"

The place offers cheap ethanol liqouer ,"mystic meat on a stick" ,gambling such as cards and craps and a sort of live dance act as well as plenty of poular music from all eras of the years they had electricity in the nation .Payment is done by barter at the counter ,where a booth has been set up behind a steel grate ,guarded by burly Wolf Company men .

It looks somewhat like a Eastern European disco / medieval dungeon/slum dewelling ,and is temporarily set up on a partially burned down lot using tarpauline,sheet corrugated steel and wood logs for roofing and some of the walls.The place was nevertheless visited by well over 100 paying customers on its opening night .

The place welcomes all who can pay and "contributes to a congenial atmosphere" .( bouncer decides )

Construction of a more permanent structure is underway on the lot .

Last edited by headquarters; 02-24-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-18-2009, 02:44 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default Eureka Sept.12th 2019 Temperature: + 11 C* Now Hear This !

General Pain has made the following statement slip to your ears in private .The official statement will be more diplomatic ...

Well to lay down the hatchett is my main plan and to join forces against common enemies is the only viable option.

So that Milgov and others don't feel I intrude or step on toes, I would like to hold a banquet for the new aliance. Inviting members of all the factions and serving pre-pre-pre-pre-war booze to the leaders of said factions/clans.

Regarding the Church I propose to invite other church leaders;whom I'd like to know the names/wherabouts/parishon/etc, to a unformal religious debate and to show my understanding,compassion and acceptance of said heretics.

What I am trying to say is ; for the survival of our people we all must co-exist and stand by eachothers side.This was what the founding fathers of this great nation fought for, and I'd be damned if General Pain will let the hated NDP destroy us all. As long as there are a breath in my body I will have my revenge.


OFFICIAL STATEMENT :
General Pain wishes to lay down the hatchett-it is his main plan and to join forces against common enemies is the only viable option.

So that former Milgov and others don't feel I intrude or step on toes, I would like to hold a banquet for the new aliance. Inviting members of all the factions and serving pre-pre-pre-pre-war booze to the leaders of said factions/clans.

Regarding the Church I propose to invite other church leaders;whom I'd like to know the names/wherabouts/parishon/etc, to a unformal ,ecumenical religious debate and to show my understanding,compassion and acceptance of said faiths.

What I am trying to say is ; for the survival of our people we all must co-exist and stand by eachothers side.This was what the founding fathers of this great nation fought for, and General Pain will never let the hated NDP destroy us all. As long as there are a breath in my body I will stand on the side of justice and freedom.

Last edited by headquarters; 02-18-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default RESPONSES TO GENERAL PAINs INVITES

Most prominent persons and the council members accept the invitation .They do however ask that you keep a lower profile as your mere existence and being there and all is matter of controversy and strife to everybody except your fellow cultists and the other warlords that know you in person .

Everyone else is afraid of you and many of these fears could spill over into bloodshed .

This means that public appearnce must be kept to a minimum and that Praetorian activities must remain behind closed doors.

Your olive branch is accepted nonetheless.Many say they will attend.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-18-2009, 03:50 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters
Most prominent persons and the council members accept the invitation .They do however ask that you keep a lower profile as your mere existence and being there and all is matter of controversy and strife to everybody except your fellow cultists and the other warlords that know you in person .

Everyone else is afraid of you and many of these fears could spill over into bloodshed .

This means that public appearnce must be kept to a minimum and that Praetorian activities must remain behind closed doors.

Your olive branch is accepted nonetheless.Many say they will attend.
I'm just ambitious and misunterstood.....like germany.
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-18-2009, 04:19 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default misUNTERstanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain
I'm just ambitious and misunterstood.....like germany.
lol -good comeback .

Please do inform me in great detail via this thread or the PC thread of any other actions that the good General do while in Eureka .
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-18-2009, 09:36 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default missions

These are all nice little FtF missions that need to be checked out /developed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain
20
By FogLark

these are the proposed Shell Corp. wind turbines as depicted in the map in the eureka reporter in march 2007.

they are located on bear river ridge, Humboldt County, California. 35 of them are proposed along a 6 miles strech of the ridge.

an article on the prposed wind project: ]eureka reporter article[/url]

Proposed Windpower Project- Humboldt, California - 2 Messages
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php?Number=865589


************************************************** ***********

Possible equipment resource


USCG GPS site
By marty333

Cape Mendocino, CA
40 26.51N, 124 23.78W

Cape Mendocino, CA
40 26.51N, 124 23.78W

Cape Mendocino, CA
40 26.51N, 124 23.78W

Broadcast Site ID: 885
Transmission Frequency: 292 KHZ
Transmission Rate: 100 BPS
Signal Strength: 75uV at 333KM


Reference Web site>

About Differential GPS (DGPS)


USCG GPS sites - 0 Messages
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php?Number=1144452



Google Earth Community

************************************************** *****************************

Mothballed Submarine Listening Post
By rakista

During the cold war this station was the farthest western base in the continental US. A cable was laid to about 300 miles out for submarine detection purposes. It closed awhile ago.

Mothballed Submarine Listening Post - 2 Messages
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php?Number=174983


************************************************** *************************************************
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-18-2009, 01:05 PM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default Eureka Sept.13th Temperature : + 10 C* Newbizniz opened

The Pain Funeral Home

" Your Funeral Home away from home"

We provide the following services:

-multi denomination services at great discount
-Burial
-Group discount
-Cremation
-Mummification - must be ordered in advance

we will pick up the deceased in style with our top of the line hearse

-viking funeral pyre - boat is extra
-burial at sea -weights included!
-special requests
-winter burials extra depending on permafrost

SOONER OR LATER WE ALL NEED ONE ,COME TO PAINS AND EXPERIENCE THE DIGNITY
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.

Last edited by headquarters; 02-18-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-26-2009, 05:34 AM
Rupert Willies's Avatar
Rupert Willies Rupert Willies is offline
Out on bail
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 260
Default Algae production

Once we get the power plant up and running again, we can go for producing algae as per Gen Pains proposal.
Real life example:

http://abe.sdstate.edu/faculty/garya.../pbr_home.html

Scalable and feasible.
__________________
If You're In A Fair Fight, You Didn't Plan It Properly.
I don't carry a gun in case I get in a gun fight. I carry a gun because I don't want to miss the opportunity to get in a gun fight.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-26-2009, 05:42 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies
Once we get the power plant up and running again, we can go for producing algae as per Gen Pains proposal.
Real life example:

http://abe.sdstate.edu/faculty/garya.../pbr_home.html

Scalable and feasible.
gen.Pains MKII ALGAE-O-MATIC BioPhotoReactor system is detailed under his characters thread.

GM would be happy to recieve feedback on this -or even if someone took the time to take the photos out of the article Willis sent and make a "doc" detailing the MKII alge-o-matic BPR.

I have calculated a set of parameters that could be discussed as well - the size ,the power requirements,fertilizer solution etc etc .
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-03-2009, 02:52 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default News From Eureka Sept 18 2019

Eureka SEPT 18 2019 TEMPERATURE : +7 C *

A statement from WillisCo chairman Rupert Willis announces the formation of a new jointly lead and run militia in California.

Former MilGov officials confirm the statement saying : " we look forward to working together with outstanding patriots like Ruper tWillis and the men and women of the Willis Corporation to reach for a better future ."

The announcement states that a legal and logistical framework has been drafted and ratified by the parties and approved by the council .

"The California Volunteer Militia" will be the name of the new formation .Its charter states a return to civil rights,constitutional rule of law and reconstruction of the USA.

The "1st.California Volunteers" is currently accepting applications at WillisCo HQ.

Long term objective of the militia is to incorporate or allign all armed formations in the areas under its control.

Co-operation is not mandatory ,however .

Talks will be held in the following weeks to determine the status of other armed organizations within communications distance .
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-10-2009, 05:45 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default Nerw Bizniz in Eureka

The Pain Sanitation Company.

Yup for a nominal fee we will empty and remove your trash - Offcourse garbage must be sorted in the following:

plasitc
metal
food-leftovers
glass
paper
feces/exprements/shit etc

once a day a 2.5t truck will travel through the city and empty your trash.
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-10-2009, 06:01 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default Council approval

The council approves of your initiative and immideately awards you the contract of clearing out refuse from the hospital .

A monthly ration allowance while be given for your efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain
The Pain Sanitation Company.

Yup for a nominal fee we will empty and remove your trash - Offcourse garbage must be sorted in the following:

plasitc
metal
food-leftovers
glass
paper
feces/exprements/shit etc

once a day a 2.5t truck will travel through the city and empty your trash.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-10-2009, 06:49 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default New Bizniz

Seeing that Eureka is surrounded by hostile areas , General Pain seeks permition to set up a self-defense school somewhere in Eureka. Training will NOT involve any indoctrination of sorts and will only be a way for the common man to be able to defend themself be it with fists or melee weapons.

Courses will be lead by trained professionals in the deadly arts.

For a limited time offer free basic training will be offered.

Advanced courses will also be issued when the need arises.

our motto..." Anyone can be a weapon anything can be a weapon
- Eureka for Victory"

Lets show the world that people in Eureka is not a
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-10-2009, 07:46 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default New Bizniz

The Pain Inkasso Company

Someone ows u rations?

call us...well talk to us...
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-11-2009, 04:19 AM
headquarters's Avatar
headquarters headquarters is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norways weather beaten coasts
Posts: 1,825
Default taxes

The council will get back to you about calculation of taxes due .All business applications are granted and you may start the Enforcement of Claims /Inkasso co as well as the self defense school in addition to the bar and the funeral parlor .

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain
The Pain Inkasso Company

Someone ows u rations?

call us...well talk to us...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-17-2009, 08:10 AM
General Pain's Avatar
General Pain General Pain is offline
...not exactly open casket material
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tiger City
Posts: 1,953
Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters
The council will get back to you about calculation of taxes due .All business applications are granted and you may start the Enforcement of Claims /Inkasso co as well as the self defense school in addition to the bar and the funeral parlor .
forgot the sanitation ?
__________________
The Big Book of War - Twilight 2000 Filedump Site
Guns don't kill people,apes with guns do.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eureka theDevil HQ - General Discussion 3 05-08-2009 05:30 AM
The WillisCO Situation General Pain HQ - General Discussion 25 03-06-2009 03:59 AM
Intel California - By County headquarters HQ - General Discussion 0 02-26-2009 03:55 AM
The Bakersfield Situation General Pain HQ - General Discussion 4 02-16-2009 02:04 AM
The LA situation General Pain Twilight 2000 Forum 1 12-08-2008 02:31 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.