RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > General Pain's Campaign > GP - General Discussion

Old 11-17-2009, 07:43 AM

Default attention !

the Russian mob is trying to hit all of us at once - Mao,Pedro,Barnaby and Romanov have had attacks or intel probes made , the lousy Svinja has even released teh State dept. loose on Archibald ( the dear old collateral damage in urban fights expert ).

I say time has come for a unified response along several axis to give as good ( or better ) than we get .

1) an extensive intel package run through MAOs network ,and funded by all of us

2) hiring P.I s to get on the case of the attack on Pedros and try to sniff out something

3) Operation Alabama Two-Step:

it seems the organizatia have a hit squad tailing my family`s RV somewhere in the North West .I propose that wetail and nab the hit squad somwhere on a dark desert Highway and feed them slowly to Louisiana Swamp crab and stick them in tiger cages out in the muddy swamp .While they watch the local fauna nibbling at their lacerations we will ask questions .

We might also try a sneaky and send in another prisoner to the cell where we keep them - Romanov in disguise as another member of the other hit squad sent out to watch the first and try to get something that way .

Give us some fedback here guys- time to retaliate !
Old 11-18-2009, 02:51 AM

Default This means war!

A war chest need sto be allocated to fund our upcoming battles against teh Russian/Israeli/Ukranian/American mafia and its Yankee/Mexicano allies.

I say we take out their known operatives-get som more info from them .

I say we use a multiple tactic approach -
cut the head off the snake .Kill the leaders in one big attack on their yearly sit down

Atthe same time we gather intel on their ongoing operation and make them pay dearly for trying to mess with us.

We hit a few brothels and kill of the pimps, burn down a few meth factories/drug labs and try to assasinate the lieutenants .

Maybe we will go sneaky and help the feds make a few nice drug busts were we plant some AL -Qaida material and have the Dept of Homeland Security crawling up their anus.

3. we will also need to close the hatches and remove all of our assets and soft targets from the line of fire.

As you can see - a major operation that will cost a lot of money and involve risks.But better to attack than be attacked.

CHARGE!!!

Lets hear it boys - war is coming ..