RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 09-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default big bang

General Pain 04-21-2008, 04:18 AM anyone got these or have seen them...are they worth it ?

http://www.bakabanashi.com/arp/bigbang.php

Cpl. Kalkwarf 04-21-2008, 05:22 AM They are mainly for the D20 rules set :no: :no:

Not really worth it, the info you get from them can be found on the internet with a little bit of research. You can always get just one for yourself and check it out. That way if you don't like what it offers then you only waisted a little bit rather then a whole lot of money.

Edit: Hmm I just noticed that they now have other rule sets included. Hmm back when I first got one they were not as informative. Might have to check one out again.

If you get around to it before I do let us know.

General Pain 04-21-2008, 08:06 AM They are mainly for the D20 rules set :no: :no:

Not really worth it, the info you get from them can be found on the internet with a little bit of research. You can always get just one for yourself and check it out. That way if you don't like what it offers then you only waisted a little bit rather then a whole lot of money.

Edit: Hmm I just noticed that they now have other rule sets included. Hmm back when I first got one they were not as informative. Might have to check one out again.

If you get around to it before I do let us know.

I seem to remember that I found this in pdf-format on the net maybe i find it again

pmulcahy 04-21-2008, 08:12 PM anyone got these or have seen them...are they worth it ?

I have a few of them...the Corporal is right, most of the info in them can be easily found elsewhere. However, sometimes there will be some interesting little tidbit I didn't know that can be a jumping-off point for research. And they're generally cheap as well -- I don't think I've paid more than $10 (US) for any of them, and most are $6 or less. (Heck, a lot of them are half that price or less.) They're kind of neat little things to treat yourself to every now and again.