RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > natehale1971's Campaign(s) > NH1971 - 2300AD

Old 09-04-2009, 09:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971
Default Gazetteer of Terra in 2300ad

Gazetteer of Terra in 2300ad
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

North America

United States of America

The United States of America

Commonwealth of Canada

The Commonwealth of Canada

United Mexican States (Estados Unidos Mexicanos)

The United Mexican States
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.

Last edited by natehale1971; 09-11-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:46 AM

Northern Europe

United Kingdom of the British Isles

The United Kingdom of the British Isles

Scandinavian Bloc

The Scandinavian Union

Latvian Republic

The Latvian Republic

Kingdom of the Netherlands

The Kingdom of the Netherlands

Last edited by natehale1971; 09-11-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:52 AM

Western Europe

French Empire

Gibraltar (Iberian British Overseas Territory)

Kingdom of Spain (Iberian peninsula)

Principality of Andorra (Iberbian peninsula)

Portuguese Republic (Iberian peninsula)

Principality of Monaco (Western Europe)

Republic of Flanders

Last edited by natehale1971; 09-15-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:56 AM

Central Europe

Central Europe

German Federal Republic

The German Federal Republic is one of the major Interstellar Powers in Terran Explored Space.

Federal Republic of Austria-Slovenia

The Federal Republic of Austria-Slovenia is a major regional power in Southern Europe, and was closely allied with the southern German states of Southern German Defense Alliance under the leadership of the Free State of Bavaria. Many in Austria-Slovenia and Bohemia-Markova had great fears of their eventional annexation if the German States ever decided to create a centralized federal government thanks to the major political and public relations campaigns undertaken by French diplomats for almost three hundred years. Despite the best attempts of the French, many had grown to see the Germans as Merchants, Scientists and half a dozen other non-militaristic archetypes thanks to the aftermath of the Twilight Wars had left Germans spread throughout the region working side-by-side with their neighbors, bootstrapping themselves and their friends out of the second Dark Ages that the World had found themselves after the Twiligth Wars. Some apprehension was felt in the aftermath of the Central Asian Wars when the German States called a Federal Constitutional Convention to debate the prospects of reestablishing a centralized German federal government to give all of the German states a single unified foreign policy since many of the German states found themselves on opposite sides of the War thanks to the alliances they had established with the various other nations around the globe. The leaders of the Constitutional Convention invited Austria-Slovenia and Bohemia-Markovia to act as neutral observeers and mediators in an attempt to sooth their fears, and this became the reason why they where the first two countries to officially recognize the new German Federal Republic as a sovereign federal government.

Swiss Confederation

The Swiss Confederation has been a major political power broker since the end of the Twilight Wars, their neutrality during the War in Europe allowed them to maintain their pre-war military power. And it was the Swiss Air Force that went a long way to break the French enforced 'Dead Zone' on the eastern bank of the Rhine in retaliation for the French having refused to allow the Swiss merchant fleet to use the Rhine.

Federal Republic of Bohemia-Markova

The Federal Republic of Bohemia-Markova is a close ally to Austria-Slovenia, and had been allied with the southern German states that had been members of the Southern German Defense Alliance that was dominated by the Free State of Bavaria. Many in Austria-Slovenia and Bohemia-Markova had great fears of their eventional annexation if the German States ever decided to create a centralized federal government thanks to the major political and public relations campaigns undertaken by French diplomats for almost three hundred years. Despite the best attempts of the French, many had grown to see the Germans as Merchants, Scientists and half a dozen other non-militaristic archetypes thanks to the aftermath of the Twilight Wars had left Germans spread throughout the region working side-by-side with their neighbors, bootstrapping themselves and their friends out of the second Dark Ages that the World had found themselves after the Twiligth Wars. Some apprehension was felt in the aftermath of the Central Asian Wars when the German States called a Federal Constitutional Convention to debate the prospects of reestablishing a centralized German federal government to give all of the German states a single unified foreign policy since many of the German states found themselves on opposite sides of the War thanks to the alliances they had established with the various other nations around the globe. The leaders of the Constitutional Convention invited Austria-Slovenia and Bohemia-Markovia to act as neutral observeers and mediators in an attempt to sooth their fears, and this became the reason why they where the first two countries to officially recognize the new German Federal Republic as a sovereign federal government.

Last edited by natehale1971; 09-15-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:57 AM

Eastern Europe

Polish Republic

The Polish Republic was reorganized as a single centralized government in the 23rd Century in the years before the Central Asian Wars, and had actually inspired the German states to unify.

Union of Sovereign Northern Republics (aka the Russian Federation)

The Union of Sovereign Northern Republics

Cossack Commonwealth of Ukraine-Transcaucuss (aka the Ukrainian Republic)

Cossack Commonwealth of Ukraine-Transcaucuss

Moldavian Democratic Republic

The Moldavian Democratic Republic

Hungarian Republic

The Hungarian Republic annexed the Slovakian Republic during the aftermath of the Twilight Wars, when Slovakian armed forces attempted to annex the Hungarian border communities that had access to natural resources that the Slovakian government wanted for themselves. The fighting left both countries in dire straights, with the Hungarian Republic in only a slightly better condition that prompted the Slovakians to aggree to the unification of the two states under the leadership of the Hungarians. Stablility in the Hungarian Republic has been maintained since the Slovakian region of the Hungarian Republic is self-governing as are those ethinic semi-autonomous regions.

Last edited by natehale1971; 09-15-2009 at 11:58 PM.