RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 09-10-2008, 03:55 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default 6 days to next session

General Pain 07-19-2008, 02:00 PM yup guys....

in a few days we will have another FTF-session ....I'm really looking forward to it....sadly 2 of the steady players will not jouin us , so we will end up with 4 players:

General Pain - never missed one session since the start 4-5 years ago

General DeCorba - coming down wednesday - (bloodthirsty or whiskey thirsty?)

General Sanchez - chikkening out with is GF for a vactaion ???

The House of Takashi-T`Peong -currently lead by Azumi, widow of Lord Joe,bereft mother of Tanaka - choose to travel to africa...can't blame him?

AirMarshall Rupert Willis - will join ...

and HQ the GM will be there.. offcourse.....

So will there be blood spilled?

Probably....

Game will be played in the good old boathouse where we started to play all those years ago......

Hope all ya guys in the forum has an excellent summer

:mg:

copeab 07-20-2008, 01:22 AM So will there be blood spilled?

Sprayed or splattered would be better

Brandon

General Pain 07-28-2008, 03:12 AM a very successfull session indeed - we were not as drunk as usual....

lot's of melee some gunshots and just a single burst (me offcourse) - loose triggerfinger....

The Shindig startet as usual with champagne when I host....

but ALAS now I'm back in the invisible chains of "paycheck" (WORK)...

Summer is luckily not over...actually the warmest in 13 years in Norway...

Party on guys.

TiggerCCW UK 07-28-2008, 03:20 AM Glad it went well, and glad that you're getting a decent summer. Any gory or funny details to share with us?

Targan 07-28-2008, 04:57 AM Summer is luckily not over...actually the warmest in 13 years in Norway...I think the world in general is going to see a lot more of that in the future.

General Pain 07-28-2008, 07:46 AM Glad it went well, and glad that you're getting a decent summer. Any gory or funny details to share with us?

Well as I remember.....

The Game started as we entered Manila - the boat was allmost out of fuel,ammo,food and other supplies... So we had to get cash..

General Pain wen't to the nearest local Fighting Club and entered the ring as "the Cripple" and bet 250$ on himself and after showing that he had 2 prostetichs (left arm/right leg) the odds went up to 1-10 in my favour...after 2 kicks (called shot to head) the fight was over before 5 seconds had passed and I was 2500$ richer...the locals we're not pleased but I got my money....

Our first mission involved helping a Tobacco-shop owner with a previous employe that was making problems - so the 3 of us fixed the problem..and we we're recommended to all of his cousins....

Our second mission was to rescue a daughter of a local chineese bizniz man which had fallen in love with the leader of "the Pang Street Tigers" ...these guys we're armed with shotguns-pistols-bottles and luckily for us they were really drug-induced/hammered with uppers and downers and whatnot....( I think both white and brown powders ...) anyway they were in their hideout/club - an old abandoned factory/wharehouse - we entered the premicies in the 4th floor (which were abandoned) (they just occupied the two lowest floors) - here we managed to take them out one by one.. lot's of melee and butterfly-swords....it ended with a showdown with the head tiger...who later lost his head...and we barely managed to escape...

....more 2 come

TiggerCCW UK 07-28-2008, 07:54 AM Sounds like fun!

newyorkronin 07-29-2008, 11:42 PM Well as I remember.....

The Game started as we entered Manila - the boat was allmost out of fuel,ammo,food and other supplies... So we had to get cash..

General Pain wen't to the nearest local Fighting Club and entered the ring as "the Cripple" and bet 250$ on himself and after showing that he had 2 prostetichs (left arm/right leg) the odds went up to 1-10 in my favour...after 2 kicks (called shot to head) the fight was over before 5 seconds had passed and I was 2500$ richer...the locals we're not pleased but I got my money....

....more 2 come

LOL! Over so soon? No drawn out kick-fest Ong-Bak style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqV1RWDhXc

kcdusk 07-30-2008, 02:58 AM lot's of melee some gunshots and just a single burst (me offcourse) - loose triggerfinger....

Thats great General Pain.

But instead of telling us how the game session went, can you give us some details about how the role play went? :-)