Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default OT - just incase you are wondering

General Pain 06-05-2008, 02:16 AM http://www.deathclock.com/ :3pissed:

pmulcahy 06-05-2008, 05:58 AM http://www.deathclock.com/ :3pissed:

Hmmm...it says I died 7 years ago! Just Kidding -- 23 Jan 2036

General Pain 06-05-2008, 06:31 AM Hmmm...it says I died 7 years ago! Just Kidding -- 23 Jan 2036

I tried myself in the sadistic category......your time is up he he

in normal mode i'm leaving earth to go play t2k with god,buddah,einstein,rommel and jebus (the unknown and or evil cousin of jesus) in 2042.....seems like I can post a lot here in the remaining years...

Poor Merchant 06-05-2008, 06:36 AM I might be more impressed if it didn't give a different answer every time you click on it - sometime in 2016 apparently.

General Pain 06-05-2008, 07:08 AM Hmmm...it says I died 7 years ago! Just Kidding -- 23 Jan 2036

beeing insane and all this one's for you paul

http://www.scottsmind.com/games/evil_clown/

Hangfire7 06-06-2008, 01:08 AM Ah man!!!! It says I'm going to die a week before I turn 93! And damnit! Its on my former anniversary and my former wifes B-Day!!!! That will mean she will be dancing on my grave!

On the plus side, as least I'll have someone at the funeral

General Pain 06-06-2008, 02:04 AM Ah man!!!! It says I'm going to die a week before I turn 93! And damnit! Its on my former anniversary and my former wifes B-Day!!!! That will mean she will be dancing on my grave!

On the plus side, as least I'll have someone at the funeral

LOL - and how old will your dancing wife be when shes dancing on ya grave.?

Hangfire7 06-06-2008, 02:36 AM LOL - and how old will your dancing wife be when shes dancing on ya grave.?

It will be her 80th birthday! Dang it!

pmulcahy 06-06-2008, 08:26 PM It will be her 80th birthday! Dang it!

That's what you get for robbing the cradle!

Hangfire7 06-07-2008, 02:45 AM That's what you get for robbing the cradle!

Well Paul then you do not want to hear the age of the next two contenders for my future X. Since I have returned to school to persue certification as a Phsycians Assistant, well I am in school again. And one must never foul their pond, thus I NEVER date girls in classes I am currently taking, and never take classes with girlfreinds, been there, did that and muy muy malo mi amigos!

But, the semester is over, so now its time to pass our the phone number, and say "Well I think you are......lets keep in touch, maybe we can go out sometime."

There is one in an adavanced English class and the other from a Sociology course.

and drum roll please,

the one from English just turned 21 in April, but she is so cute, 5 foot even, deep green eyes and a smile that will melt a glacier. I think she is a personal trainer, totaly hot!!!!

The other, 5-8, peircing blue eyes that I have notived all semester, and she is her own person, she even stood up to the entire class sticking to her beleifs when everyone else boo'ed her down. You gotta love that. Oh yeah, she also a Marine too which doesn't hurt, I will be asking her out to the shooting range after finals She is 23.

Oh, for the record, my X is now lets see oh yikes she is an old 27 now, I think. Yeah, 27 if my math is right <never trust my math, I generaly have to take math courses multiple times to pass>