RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Amusing fact

dawg180 03-27-2004, 06:40 PM I find it kind of amusing that T2K has been out of print for years (OK, well FFE reprinted it recently) yet this forum is in the to four or five for posting and activity. Vive la Twilight!

Ed the Coastie 03-28-2004, 04:01 PM What can you say...you can't keep a good game down!

TiggerCCW UK 03-29-2004, 03:53 AM There are certainly plenty of us out here who still love the game. Surely with so many of us we might be able to exert some pressure on FFE to reprint the games faster?

TR 04-02-2004, 08:51 PM There are certainly plenty of us out here who still love the game. Surely with so many of us we might be able to exert some pressure on FFE to reprint the games faster?

Trigger I wish that's all there was to it... there's a dozen or two websites (if not more) the world over devoted to this game but still were on the Pallidum Schedule of relases it would seem...

Still the other day my roomie and I hit a local gaming store and they have the core rulebook for sale so it's out there. It would be nice to see more released soon though and NEW items as well...

TR