Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Twilight 2k timeline.

kato13 12-22-2005, 05:24 PM The timeline that used to be at

http://www.physics.ucf.edu/~bar/t2ktime.html

has been removed.

I have a copy that i saved (which i have uploaded in this post as a txt file). I was thinking of what to do with this information but I thought I would ask a few questions here first.

1. In the event i post the data at Wikipedia or such, does anyone know the name of the person who created the timeline. I would like to attemp to contact them, or at least give them credit for their work. I seem to remember there was no current contact information was on the site, and it had not been updated in years.

2. I could host the data myself, but i dont really have a twilight 2000 section of my website and i was wondering if someone here with an active T2k site might want to host the page.

3. The creator of the website said it was incomplete (Missing minimally the RDF sourcebook info), does anyone want to make any additions. (this is one of the reasons i was leaning toward wikipedia)

Antenna 12-22-2005, 07:50 PM Of course there is persons that can host old T2k info =)

One of them is me with an extensive "museum" of old stuff.

Then If I'm not wrong so there are others that can host also, I let the question and answers be little bit more mature before stepping forward and letting more stuff be collected at my place on the web.

Antenna