RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive

Old 01-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Do You Want to See This?

pmulcahy 01-28-2006, 07:43 PM I have a lot of information on other firearms (and some vehicles and ammunition) not on my site -- but little more than weight, barrel length, dimensions, caliber, and maybe a smattering of other information -- not enough really to make a decent "real" entry. I was thinking of putting those on pages called something like the "Raw Information Pages" or suchlike. Anybody want to see this?

(And for the person who wanted more trailers -- I'm working on that, which is why I haven't had a web site update lately. There are a lot of trailers out there!)

kato13 01-28-2006, 07:54 PM Raw data is fine for me. I make alot of adjustments to all weapons for my game as i use a custom system.

I'm the one who wanted more trailers. Thanks for your time on that.

pmulcahy 01-28-2006, 08:54 PM I didn't mean that kind of raw data -- perhaps that is a bit of a misnomer, and "Basic Game Data" might be a better name. I have enough information on that kind of stuff for basic game statistics, but little else. None of the history of the weapon or vehicle, interesting tidbits about shorcomings or strong points of them, or suchlike -- the stuff to create what I consider a good entry.

(As far as the trailers, I am up to British trailers. That's not as little progress as it sounds, since the book I'm using right now lists them under UK.)

Targan 01-29-2006, 01:27 AM Yes please, Paul, any and all info would be good even if it is not up to your usual excellent standards of detail. Thanks for the offer.

Cpl. Kalkwarf 01-29-2006, 07:25 AM yup that would be realy cool.

hey got a couple of questions paul.

1 a long time ago you used to have pics on your site. why did you get rid of

of them.

2 what soarce(s) were you using for most of your information?

by the way your sight RULES!!!!!

I have a lot of information on other firearms (and some vehicles and ammunition) not on my site -- but little more than weight, barrel length, dimensions, caliber, and maybe a smattering of other information -- not enough really to make a decent "real" entry. I was thinking of putting those on pages called something like the "Raw Information Pages" or suchlike. Anybody want to see this?

(And for the person who wanted more trailers -- I'm working on that, which is why I haven't had a web site update lately. There are a lot of trailers out there!)

weswood 01-29-2006, 07:26 AM While on the subject of your web page, Paul, let me say I'm awed by it. If I'm looking for that tidbit of info I can't seem to find, your'e is the first place I look, and usually the last. Great work!

Wes

TR 01-29-2006, 07:49 AM Paul was using a lot of sources but one in particular that he and I used and a lot of the rest of the world came after Paul for copyright infringement... needless to say after that Paul had to make some changes. Having been through that before with 1 entry on my own page I know how much it sucks!

Cpl. Kalkwarf 01-29-2006, 04:54 PM let me guess janes?