RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive

Old 01-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Anyone play in Omaha ?

jasonlips 10-30-2003, 12:02 AM I would like to start a campaign (in person), but so far I have only recruited 3 players, none of whom have ever played Twilight. I am reluctant to start with so few players as I don't want to run a handful of NPC's myself, so if anyone is interested please reply. FYI, we play at a local store ands it's pretty casual. Also if you have any advice on running a game with 3 PC's I would like to hear your thoughts. Since all of them are new to the game I figured that I might as well start in Poland, but I still haven't made up my mind. I have run that campaign before, in the late 80's-early 90's, but now I have the 2.2 rulebook which I really prefer over the first version. We did standard character gen and this is what we came up with.

A regular army lifer, a colonel in Mil Intel with a shiny new HumVee and an Init of 1. Obviously a REMF. And yes he bought his own HumVee.

A rock-n-roller draftee who spent one term as an entertainer before being drafted. He has a shiny new M21 and an Init of 2.

A chick State cop who was drafted/inducted at the age of 33 (I guess they really needed MP's). A M16/M203 and an Init of 4.

I guess I will roll-up a medic of some sort, as I have a bad feeling that these guy will get wasted on a regular basis. Anyway thanks in advance for any interest/advice.