RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > 2300AD Forum > Spake's Non-Cannon 2300 Setting

Old 08-06-2009, 01:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971
Default Varangian Petrochemical Consortium

Varangian Petrochemical Consortium is a MAJOR corporation in my 2300ad universe...

Varangian Petrochemical Consortium (Russian: local name, Ukrainian: local name)
Headquarters: The Free City of Volgograd (Union of Sovereign Northern Republics & Cossack Commonwealth of Ukraine-Transcaucuss)

Regional Offices: d
Moscow, Union of Sovereign Northern Republics, Terra (Sol System): d
Keiv, Cossack Commonwealth of Ukraine-Transcaucuss, Terra (Sol System): d
<city>, <country>, Venus (Sol System): d
<city>, <country>, <planet> (system): d

Employees: d
Total: D
Troops: d
Covert Operations: d

Name and Location of Major Shareholders:
Romanov Family Investments; St. Petersburg, Russia (20%): The Romanov Family Investments represent the Imperial Family of Russia whom also is the constitutional monarchs of the Union of Sovereign Northern Republics.
Bauil Family Investments; location (20%): Bauil Family Investments represent the prosperous and politically influential Bauil family of Ukraine-Transcaucuss, whom have a long history of service and support for the Ukraine government. The Bauil family is almost considered to be the nobility of Ukraine.
Name; location (00%): d
Union of Sovereign Northern Republics Investments; location (5%): d
Cossack Commonwealth of Ukarine-Transcaucuss Investments; location (5%): d

The Board of Directors:
Chairman of the Board: d
D: d

Overview:

w

History:

d

Main Products and Intent:

D

Current Marketing Strategy and Public Relations:

D

Public Relations: d

Lobbying: d

General Products: f

Uniforms, Equipment and Personnel:

The Varangian Petrochemical Consortium

Executives: d
Security Guards: d

Military Defense Forces: d
Soldiers: d
Naval Personnel: d

Vehicles, Weapons and Equipment: d

d

Key Offices and Facilities: d

d

Resources, Stock and Subsidiaries: d

d

Key Corporate Personnel: d

d: d
d Romanov: Princess <> Romanov holds the seat on the board of directors that allows for better representation of the Romanov Family Investments.
d <>: <> holds the seat on the board of directors that allows for better representation of the <> Family Investments.

The Military Forces: Corporations are limited to a small Ground Force, Maritime Naval Force, Spacebourne Naval Force that is dedicated to defensive operations.

Ground Force: Personnel are defensive troops, some are mercenary troopers capable of carrying out extensive long term operations, while others are just glorified security guards.

Maritime Naval Force: Personnel are also part of the Corporate Maritime Merchant Marine assets.

Spacebourne Naval Force: Personnel are also part of the Corporate Spacebourne Merchant Marine assets.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.