RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who should lead
AirMarshall Rupert Willis - your capitan on the high seas 0 0%
General Rudolph Pain - former master of life and death in PacGov 1 25.00%
Lady Taksahi- leader of the most noble house of Takashi 1 25.00%
General Sanchez - the espionage king pin 0 0%
"Baron" DeCorba - neo feudal lord of the coast 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2009, 04:57 AM

Default The price

I'm glad we could agree, Mr Pain.

After all you turn out to be a reasonable man when it comes to the important things in life (and death).
As a sign of good will I will agree that we can use your religion as a basis for our new society. I have been a long term admirer of the fanatism of your followers, and have always had a professional interest in how you made them so dedicated and I would like to learn. But your problem has always been mass production of fanatical crowds, Mr Pain. With my help we shall overcome that problem.

My terms for voting you as The Great Leader are:
*) You will allocate the neccesary resources to find a suitable location for Utopia.
*) You will autorize the building of Utopia as allocate the neccesary funds in the start-up phase before the city is self sufficient. The building- and recruiting process will be according to my original plan.
*) You will provide security and brain washing expertise for the facility, which I can assure you will be of great professional interest to you.
*) You will make it your highest priority to hide Utopias location for any person outside the facility. This means strict implementation of the death penalty (to be carried out as a human sacrifice, of course) even on your own trusted men and co-players even if there is the slightest hint of evidence.
*) You armed forces will support recruitment processes and land-grabs for the benefit of Utopia in the first 3 years after construction has started. After that the city should have a reliable fighting force.
*) Mr Pain must personally attend congregations in Utopia every full moon.

Our views can not always be exactly the same, and I know that you have ambitions on your own as well. I am a reasonable man, Mr Pain, and I will therfore (even though I contradicts my new religion) allow for the following personal enteprise:
*) A maximum of 50% of the TOTAL MANPOWER under your command as The Great Leader and Supreme Commander of The Combined Forces can be allocated for activities not related to the construction and maintenance of Utopia.
*) A maximum of 50% of the YOUR PERSONAL FORCES under your command as The Great Leader and Supreme Commander of The Combined Forces can be allocated for activities not related to the construction and maintenance of Utopia.
*) What you would like to do with these forces is up to you, as long as they- or any official policy ,including diplomacy towards any other fraction reveal the existence of Utopia.

I believe this is a fair price for my vote, Mr Pain. I also believe we have a lot in common and share the same ideas.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Field marshal with an itch

"the old wastern sivilisation"

Yes Yes, reject wealth and replace it with Religion, real smart. How are you going to pay for the temples and feed your slaves?

I realize it must be painful to be so hungry for power, yet so mysteriously unwanted and unfit for leadership, but rest assured, there´s a place for everyone.

Fieldmarshal DeCorba

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stegger/sets
Old 02-06-2009, 05:35 AM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Angry wow... are we realy going back to this..

i have some vague memories of beeing chained to the wall of pains dungeon (in the old day when he had to legs and arms), and i cant say i am looking forward to that again...

so as far as the house of takahashi is concerned, both the competitors that has ousted their voices is not worth the "price"

what to do is more or less an open question, but i can for certain say that it will "reflect" badly on our homeland if some cult is opened up as a mean to take control over the people... ...badly for the people who tries it... ..and for the people who suports it...

the house of takashi, with its people are the only smart choice in taking over the control, just see how the gen pain and decorba fights amongst themself, they NEED a mother... ...they need Mrs Takashi...

Takashi is the only viable choice, so choose right...

Mrs takashi
Old 02-06-2009, 09:58 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil
i have some vague memories of beeing chained to the wall of pains dungeon (in the old day when he had to legs and arms), and i cant say i am looking forward to that again...

so as far as the house of takahashi is concerned, both the competitors that has ousted their voices is not worth the "price"

what to do is more or less an open question, but i can for certain say that it will "reflect" badly on our homeland if some cult is opened up as a mean to take control over the people... ...badly for the people who tries it... ..and for the people who suports it...

the house of takashi, with its people are the only smart choice in taking over the control, just see how the gen pain and decorba fights amongst themself, they NEED a mother... ...they need Mrs Takashi...

Takashi is the only viable choice, so choose right...

Mrs takashi
What a horrible thought beeing governed by a ...wait for pause... WOMAN!!??

This will keep me up at night....thank god for pharmaceuticals....

Last edited by General Pain; 05-20-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:54 AM

Default election commitee announcement

Registered voters are kindly asked to cast their votes as soon as possible to assist us in bringing this farce forward .
Old 02-07-2009, 05:08 AM
Out on bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez
I believe this is a fair price for my vote, Mr Pain. I also believe we have a lot in common and share the same ideas.

And you obviously had the same math teacher, even if Pain would buy your vote, he'll not have enough votes to win the election.

There will be a rerun with the two most successful candidates from round 1.

And please calm down, people; This casting of votes is not for the election of prime leader of California / the world, it's merely a way to decide who will be party leader NEXT SESSION! Nothing more, nothing less. You will not be able to build your utopian nightmare state next session. Neither can I stop you from trying, no matter who wins this election.

Had this election been about who was to lead us all, I would not have cast my vote so easily; we are all failures when it comes to protecting the people we serve (or for some of you - long to dominate), the good people of California. Some of you want to take it a step further, and deny any and all the right to a fulfilling life in freedom, while others strive to give the people back their respect and belief in a future for their children.

The community now forming at Eureka will be the backbone in the New California in the years to come, and we hope you all will join us in a peaceful and dignified way.

Last edited by Rupert Willies; 02-07-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:22 AM
Field marshal with an itch

*LOL* Timely clarification

Fieldmarshal DeCorba

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stegger/sets
Old 05-20-2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters
Jungles of Belize was House Takashi..sad story .What a tragic waste of life.

The High Seas was capt.Willis ..yaarrr!

Invasion of Hawaii was gen .Pain ( run away!every man for himself!!)

Sanchez and FMDeCorba - did you get your turns yet ? Doing what ?
Damn it....

THAT QUOTE WAS FROM ATASCADERRO
Old 05-20-2009, 01:14 AM

Default oops !sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain
Damn it....

THAT QUOTE WAS FROM ATASCADERRO
You are right -that quote was from the first battle of Atascadero app . gametime 2013 ?

Hawaii was " GET ME OUT OF HERE !!GET ME THE F**K OUT OF HERE !!"

( hehe)
Old 05-22-2009, 07:39 AM

Default will there be a new election?

hope not....cuz I usually only follow my own will anyway....and for some obsucre reason people don't won't to vote for me...it's puzzling really.....