RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default I'm Back!

Frank Frey 09-06-2005, 11:32 AM Greetings,

Frank Frey here. Well, it's been a while but I have returned. It's good to see so many are still active. I'm ramping up a Merc 2K campaign. It will be set in the fictional African nation of Palenga sometime around the dawn of the Reagan Era.

It is meant to have a somewhat "cinematic" feel. I'm also considering an "alien invasion" scenario. BTW, am I the only one who remembers a comic called MARS(Marine Assault Rescue Service)?

Stay Frosty,

Frank Frey

ReHerakhte 09-07-2005, 04:25 AM Great to see you on the boards again. One of the things that blew me away about the Twilight community was the active participation of some of the people actually involved with GDW.

With all the changes in the world over the last half a decade, it's been a real bonus to see many of the people that I saw posting here five years ago (way back in the TownHall WebRPG days!), are still here and still actively involved in the game one way or another.

Cheers,

Kevin

TiggerCCW UK 09-07-2005, 02:53 PM Welcome back!

Matt Wiser 09-07-2005, 08:03 PM Glad to see you're back. Hope you like what's been posted in your absence.

Grimace 09-10-2005, 11:40 AM Good to see you still around and kicking, Frank. Hope your swash hasn't buckled anytime recently.

You'll have to let us know about your campaign as it goes along. I'm particularly interested in the Alien Invasion aspect.

And from the lack of response, I'd have to say Yes, you are the only one that remembers the comic MARS. Do you happen to remember which company created it?

TR 09-10-2005, 12:05 PM Great to see you back around these parts again Frank.

Jason Weiser 09-10-2005, 05:54 PM Damn good to see you Frank! Hope we see lots of you!