RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 03-11-2010, 10:00 AM
sic1701

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglancy12 View Post
I'm a little surprised that this pic hasn't been posted.

As much coverage as this image has on the web, I hope the airman didn't get into too much trouble because of it.

This one gives me the idea that maybe we should start posting nose-art?

A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp, dba Pagan Publishing
I wonder how much Playboy has offered her...
Old 03-11-2010, 10:12 AM

Default Semper Fi

I'm pretty sure this jar head plans to knock my my lights out, drag my wife off to her bunk and *bleep* her until she can't remember my name or what I looked like.

A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp, dba Pagan Publishing

(edit colorful is ok but lets keep it PG-13 to light R -kato)
Attached Images

Last edited by sglancy12; 03-12-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic1701 View Post
Also, I don't quite understand why American women can't serve in front-line combat units. Fighting is in their blood. I am happily married with four daughters. I KNOW this...

It is a biological fact of life that any given group of women who live together for a length of time will have their bodies synchronize their periods to within a few days of each other. So...establish four companies of female soldiers, give them combat training and firearms, and let it ride for about six months. In six months time, the periods will all synch and for one week each company will be the most formidable fighting force on the planet. None could withstand them. They would kill, then eat, the enemy. You've heard of Vietnam-era soldiers having necklaces made of ears? Guess what THEIR necklaces would be made of? Publish their atrocities overseas, or embed an Al-Jazeera reporter into the "Fightin' Amazons", and the Taliban will flee from their approach!
Wait until they start demanding chocolate-covered rare steak (trust me, I've been there) for chow--THEN release them on the poor unsuspecting enemy!

And since at this time they would be deemed "unclean" by Shariah law, being killed by them would be a double disgrace--"Bad jihadist--no 72 virgins for you!"

And you can drop card packs (collect all 52 gory and demoralizing photos) and DVD players (with a hard-wired "play-first" flash memory video of the amazons' antics) to saturate an area preparatory to the actual assault. It would of course be declared haram by the enemy leaders. The "forbidden fruit" effect would be at least as big and irresistible a draw as the "2 girls, 1 cup" viral video that is soooo inspiring.
Talk about psyops!

Last edited by WallShadow; 03-11-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b View Post
Here's a disturbing one...
Actually, considering the incidence of rape in African conflicts, I think the AK is pregnancy#2 prevention. Cheaper than condoms or pills and MUCH more effective. It's also a deterrent to put fear in the hearts of would-be rapists--"hmmm...I wonder if she's got something concealed?"

You go, girl!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:45 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallShadow View Post
Actually, considering the incidence of rape in African conflicts, I think the AK is pregnancy#2 prevention. Cheaper than condoms or pills and MUCH more effective. It's also a deterrent to put fear in the hearts of would-be rapists--"hmmm...I wonder if she's got something concealed?"

You go, girl!
I was thinking more that if she gets in a fight, the baby becomes accidental body armor...disgusting.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com
Old 03-12-2010, 10:44 AM
sic1701

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallShadow View Post
Wait until they start demanding chocolate-covered rare steak (trust me, I've been there) for chow--THEN release them on the poor unsuspecting enemy!

And since at this time they would be deemed "unclean" by Shariah law, being killed by them would be a double disgrace--"Bad jihadist--no 72 virgins for you!"

And you can drop card packs (collect all 52 gory and demoralizing photos) and DVD players (with a hard-wired "play-first" flash memory video of the amazons' antics) to saturate an area preparatory to the actual assault. It would of course be declared haram by the enemy leaders. The "forbidden fruit" effect would be at least as big and irresistible a draw as the "2 girls, 1 cup" viral video that is soooo inspiring.
Talk about psyops!
Heh heh, best laugh I've had today...great stuff!
Old 03-12-2010, 06:39 PM

Off on a slight tangent, I swear I heard this morning that Australia will pay for a female soldier's boob job. Any coments from our Aussie brethren?

I also heard New Zealand women are the sluttiest in the world. Not that that is a bad thing!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:28 PM

I was just searching about for a reference to the above when I stumbled upon this:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...m-gunshot.html

Nothing happens in isolation - it's called "the butterfly effect"

Mors ante pudorem
Old 03-12-2010, 08:42 PM
The Stat Guy

The US military will sometimes do this; they put it down as practice for reconstructive surgery. And of course, they pay for regular reconstructive surgery.

Old 03-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by weswood View Post
I also heard New Zealand women are the sluttiest in the world. Not that that is a bad thing!
While this is potentially very offensive, I suppose technically there would be a country whose women average the most sex partners.

This is another odd tangent, but I never understood how the average number of partners could be different for men and women. Let me explain assume you had an isolated group of 100 men and 100 women and the men averaged 10 partners, that would mean that there were 1000 total couplings. Therefore the average for the women would also be 10. Median (midpoint) could be different, Mode (most common) could be different, but assuming only heterosexual relationships the Mean (Average) must be the same.

I know we can expect some lying for exaggeration or modesty's sake, but the numbers almost always reflect women having fewer than half the average of men, so I NEVER trust any numbers related to this subject.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:07 PM

Okay this is why my wife is so smart.

When she saw that buff marine girl she immediately saw her nails. Check 'em out. They've got french manicure tips. That is NOT a picture of an active duty Marine! Apparently she is a pro-body builder, but she was in the USMC for 4 years. So, as a way of correcting my error, here are some pics of her from her website from actual days in the Corps.

A. Scott Glancy, President TCCorp, dba Pagan publishing
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2010, 09:08 AM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Actualy it is possible for WMs to have all the fluff fluff nails and hair while on active duty. Especialy that girl. She was an MP, they don't do much really that would prevent it.

The two other pics, one looks to be at 29 Palms, the other most likely the Birthday Ball, notive in the CAX <combined arms exercise held at 29 Palms> she doesn't have any combat webbing. There are more pictures of her on the Marine web posted by more guys who follow her and a couple who served with her.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:40 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester View Post
Actualy it is possible for WMs to have all the fluff fluff nails and hair while on active duty.
I knew women like that in the Army -- on duty, they looked professional, but when you saw them after work, they were HOT!

Old 03-14-2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weswood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kato13
While this is potentially very offensive, I suppose technically there would be a country whose women average the most sex partners.
I suppose it is possible. I'm not offended but perhaps a better term would be "sexually liberated". It is probably a cultural thing. For a first world, western nation New Zealand isn't very conservative in terms of sex and related matters. New Zealand was the first modern day democracy to give women the vote (even before Australia did) and in the indigenous Maori society women are considered to be equal. Sex education starts early in NZ schools too. So suppose it might just be the case that NZ women have fewer sexual hangups than women in other western democracies.

Being a New Zealander myself, obviously I have dated quite a few New Zealand women and they were all fun in bed. Unfortunately most of them were also a bit crazy. I think when I was younger I was kind of subconsciously attracted to slightly unhinged women.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:01 AM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targan View Post
I think when I was younger I was kind of subconsciously attracted to slightly unhinged women.
I know I was -- probably looking for a kindred spirit without realizing it. Not conducive to long relationships, though.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester View Post
Actualy it is possible for WMs to have all the fluff fluff nails and hair while on active duty. Especialy that girl. She was an MP, they don't do much really that would prevent it.

The two other pics, one looks to be at 29 Palms, the other most likely the Birthday Ball, notive in the CAX <combined arms exercise held at 29 Palms> she doesn't have any combat webbing. There are more pictures of her on the Marine web posted by more guys who follow her and a couple who served with her.
Oh yes, 29 Palms the worst place to be stationed in the Marine Corps. Most likely this chick was stationed there, due that she has a pair of desert boots. I can't see anybody buying a pair just to do a CAX for a month.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:59 AM

Id like to get this thread back up and running with more pictures of Female Warriors.....

C'mon everybody!

Brother in Arms

Tags
pictures