RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 10-30-2013, 09:09 AM
The Stat Guy

OK, how far back do I need to go...

24 Oct 13

The US Fighter-Bombers page bears witness to a heavy reworking of the F-104 Starfighter.

Czech SP Artillery and Egyptian SP Artillery have been heavily reworked, inclusing the addition to Egyptian SP Artillery of the T-122.

.300 Whisper and .300 Blackout have been added to Medium-Caliber Rifle Rounds.

British ATGMs was added back in a couple of months ago, due to a reader request; I have no idea where it went, and it wasn't in any of my backups here or on Backblaze. So it's been missing for at least two years. Sorry.

In US Pistols C, the Browning 1911-22 has been added to the Colt M-1911 entry.

The CM-40 has been added to the Kahr K-9 Series in US Pistols K.

In US Pistols - Springfield, under the Trophy Match, the Range Officer has been added.

In US Pump-Action Shotguns G-L, the Kel-Tec KSG has been modified to show the different size shells it can use.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles Rh-Ru, the Ruger Gunsite Rifle.

Hill Country Rifles' eclectic selection of custom rifles was added to US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles E-I.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, the SP-101 Canadian Edition was added.

21 Sep 13

A new page, US Bombers, has been added. It has the B-1, B-2, F-111, and a heavily reworked and expanded version of the B-52 Stratofortress. (And I started working on this two updates ago...)

Canadian SP Artillery has been updated (not nearly as much as the previous entry!), including the addition of the related Australian Yeramba.

In Argentine Pistols, the Bersa BP-9CC was added.

In Austrian Pistols, in the Glock 9mm Parabellum Pistols entry, the Timberwolf G34 was added.

In Italian Pistols - Beretta, the Nano was added.

In Swiss Pistols, the SiG-Sauer P-224 was added.

In US Pistols C, the Colt Rail Gun was added to the M-1911 entry.

In US Pistols D-F, the Doublestar STAR-15 Pistol was added.

In US Pistols T-Z, the Uselton IA Commander was added.

In US Revolvers - Charter Arms & Charles Daly, under the Off Duty, the New Off Duty was added.

01 Sep 13

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Vltor TS-3 has been added.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z, The NEMO Ti[One] and the NEMO TANGO Series have been added.

In US Bolt-Action Rifles J-K, the Kimber Mountain Ascent was added to the Kimber 84 entry. The KMW Sentinel was added to the page.

In Czech Pistols, the CZ-75 P-01 Shadow was added to the CZ-75 P-01.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles N-P, the Nosler Varmageddon and PWS Woodland have been added.

In Finnish Sniper Rifles, the M-10 has been added to the Sako TRG Series entry.

In US Sniper Rifles M-Q, the TAC-50A1R2 and TAC-416 has been added to the McMillan TAC Series entry. The NEMO Omen/Match has been added, as has the Patriot Arms Genesis Tactical Rifle.

The Freedom Arms Model 2008 was added to US Special Purpose Weapons.

In US Revolvers Db-F, Freedom Arms Models 83 and 97 were updated, corrected, and added to.

The Argentine Self-Propelled Artillery and British SP Artillery pages have been rewritten and updated.

20 Jul 13

In Belgian Pistols, the Nomad/deTire entry has been expended and corrected.

In Swiss Pistols. the SiG P-226 TACOPS has been added to the P-226 entry.

In US Battle Rifles A-L, the LaRue OBR Tactical Rifles have been added.

In British Sniper Rifles, the AI PSR was added to the Accuracy International Precision Tactical Rifles entry.

In US Sniper Rifles A-B, the American Precision Arms APR and Paragon were added.

In US Sniper Rifles M-Q, the McMillan TAC Series received a number of corrections and updates to its entry.

In US Sniper Rifles R-S, the Remington/JP Arms R-11 RSASS was added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Winchester M-70, the Winchester M-70 75th Anniversary, Winchester M-70 (.264 Winchester Magnum) and the the Winchester M-70 Alaskan have been added to the 3rd Version.

In Italian Lever-Action Rifles, the Uberti Silverboy was added.

In US Lever-Action Rifles - Winchester, the M-71 was added.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles J-M, the LMT MWS was added.

Turkish Mortar Carriers and US Mortar Carriers have been reworked and rewritten.

12 Jun 13

A new page, Austrian Double & Single Barrel Shotguns, has been added, with the Mannlicher Duett.

In Finnish Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Sako, the Sako 85 has been removed from the page, and put into its own page. That page is

Finnish Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Sako 85. I will probably do the same thing to other such firearms entries that are ridiculously long, in time.

Then I did the same with the US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Savage 10 & 110 and US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Savage -- and discovered at the last minute that I forgot to put a lot in the new page. So for now, it's only partially finished. Damn! (The entries I forgot are still on the old page.)

In US Sniper Rifles R-S, the Savage 10 LE Series has been updated.

Spanish Mortar Carriers and Swedish Mortar Carriers have been almost totally rewritten.

The Hagglunds Pbv-401 GRK has been added to Best Mortar Carriers That Never Were, along with several other entries having been moved here.

25 Apr 13

In Brazilian Lever-Action Rifles, the Rossi Rio Grande and Rossi Circuit Judge have been added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles - Remington, the Remington 700 CDL, and SPS have been had variants added. The Remington 700 Mountain SS and Remington 700 XHR have been added. (And I'm thinkin' that the Remington 700 needs its own page...)

In US Fighter-Bombers, the F-4 Phantom II entry has been totally re-done.

In South Korean Mortar Carriers, the KIFV mortar carrier has been updated.

30 Mar 13

Russian Mortar Carriers and Saudi Mortar Carriers have been updated and rewritten.

In US Fighter-Bombers, the F-16 Fighting Falcon entry has been totally rewritten and updated; I basically updated my research and threw out the old

entry. (BTW, there is still a glaring error with the Kurnass 2000 version of the F-4 Phantom II; I hope to address this sometime by the end of May, though the F-4 Phantom II will require even more research than I did for the F-16 entry.)

All of the Sporting Rifles entries have been fixed in reference to the "2/2-Nil" error.

In US Assault Rifles M-Q, the Mossberg MMR Hunter has been added to the Mossberg MMR Entry.

In Austrian Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles A-So, the Merkel RX-Helix has been added.

In Czech Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, the CZ-455 has been added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles J-K, the Kimber Mountain Ascent has been added to the Kimber 84 entry.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles N-P, the Nosler Custom Rifle has been updated, and the Nosler M-48 has been added.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com
Old 11-26-2013, 09:46 PM
The Stat Guy

26 Nov 13

French Self-Propelled Artillery has been updated and upgraded.

German Self-Propelled Artillery has been updated and included; lots of new info here.

Indian Self-Propelled Artillery has been upgraded and redone.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, under the RRA LAR-15, the Fred Eichler LAR-15 has been added.

The Traditions Vortek Ultralight LDR has been added to Blackpowder Rifles.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles Rh-Ru, the Ruger American has been added.

In Brazilian Semiauto Sporting Rifles, the Taurus CT has been added.

In US Semiauto Sporting Rifles A-E, the Bushmaster A-TACS and DoubleStar Supermatch have been added.

In Austrian Pistols, under the Steyr M/S Series entry, the C9-A1 has been added.

In Czech Pistols, the CZ P-09 Duty has been added.

In Swiss Pistols, the SiG-Sauer P-938 was added.

In US Pistols R, the Remington 1911 R1 was added, and under the Ruger SR-9 entry, the SR-22 has been added.

In US Pistols Sa-Sl, the SCCY CPX-2 was added.

In US Pistols - Smith & Wesson, under Smith & Wesson M&P, the M&P Shield was added.

In Brazilian Revolvers - Taurus, the Raging Judge was added to the Raging Bull Series. The various Tracker models have been combined into one entry.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, the various iterations of the LCR-22 have been added to the Ruger LCR entry.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 451-650, the New Production versions of the Model 586 were added to the Smith & Wesson 586 entry.

Someone emailed me, questioning whether a 6-inch-barrel Smith & Wesson 41 existed. I'm sure I did due diligence in researching this entry, but it's always possible that I am wrong. If you have information about this (or the lack of one) before I can re-research this, email me.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:25 PM
The Stat Guy

17 Apr 14

In Shotgun Shells, under special rounds, the Mark 5 Super Buckshot round has been added.

A new page, Azerbaijani Antimateriel Rifles, has been added, with the MSN IST.

In Chinese Assault Rifles, under the Norinco CQ, the CQ-A has been added.

In German Assault Rifles, under the HK-33 entry, a note about the Turkish-made T-50 has been added.

In Iranian Assault Rifles, under the IDIO S-5.56 entry, the Terab has been added.

In Israeli Assault Rifles, under the Galil, the ACE series has been added. Under the TAR-21, the X-95 has been added.

In Yugoslavian Assault Rifles, the M-21 has been re-done, and the M-92 has been added to the M-85 entry.

In Israeli Pistols, under the Jericho M-941 entry, the Jericho 941RPSL has been added.

In Yugoslavian Pistols, the EZ-9 and the EZ-9 Compact have been added to the CZ-99 Scorpion entry.

A "new" page, South African Pump-Action Rifles, has beed added, with the H-5. (Once upon a time on this site, I had this page and firearm. I don't know that happened to it.)

In Finnish Sniper Rifles, the Tikka T-3 TAC has been added.

A new page, Turkish Sniper Rifles, has been added, with the MKEK/POF Bora-12.

In US Sniper Rifles R-S, the Steel Core SC-76 Thunderbolt has been added.

In Israeli Submachineguns, the Mini-Uzi OB, Mini-Uzi CB, and Mini-Uzi CB SF have been added to the IMI Uzi entry.

In Mexican Submachineguns, the Bulldog and Cobra variants were added to the Mendoza HM-3 entry.

In Russian Grenade Launchers, the MRG-1 was added.

In US Grenade Launchers, the MKEK version of the M-32 is noted.

The Grenade Launcher Ammunition page has been updated to include the new grenade launchers.

In Russian Rocket Launchers, under the RPG-27 Tavolga, the RMG has been added.

In US Rocket Launchers, the South African version of the M-20A1 3.5" Rocket Launcher has been included.

In Russian Tracked Light Combat Vehicles, the BMPT has had added some updated information.

The South Korean SP Artillery page has been completely rewritten and information in the charts has been recalculated.

The Swedish SP Artillery page has been completely rewritten and information on the charts recalculated.

A new page, Pakistani UAVs, has been added, with the Huma and Uqab.

In US Attack Aircraft, the A-37 Dragonfly entry has been totally re-done.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Sabre Ready!

Send a message via AIM to Panther Al

Surfing the evils that is Facebook, and came across the 19K Group Page.

On April 28th, they was talking about your page Paul.

Proud fan(atic) of the CV90 Series.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:47 PM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Exclamation Regarding - The Big Book of War

Site has been down due to billing issues.

We are currently trying to contact the host, to fix the problem and get up again.

GP
Old 05-18-2014, 06:53 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Al View Post
Surfing the evils that is Facebook, and came across the 19K Group Page.

On April 28th, they was talking about your page Paul.
Can't look. I've been studiously avoiding Facebook.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:19 AM

Default The big book of war is back!!

YES FRIENDS WE ARE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN

www.thebigbookofwar.50megs.com
Old 05-21-2014, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
YES FRIENDS WE ARE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN

www.thebigbookofwar.50megs.com
General Pain,

I just went to your big book of war. My anti-virus program went NUTS!!! It would not let me any where near your site. I also get a message that the site does not exist.

I am running Windows 8, I.E. 10, and Avast Anti-Virus.

Thought you should know.

My $0.02

Mike
Old 05-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Registered Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeo80 View Post
General Pain,

I just went to your big book of war. My anti-virus program went NUTS!!! It would not let me any where near your site. I also get a message that the site does not exist.

I am running Windows 8, I.E. 10, and Avast Anti-Virus.

Thought you should know.

My $0.02

Mike
Something strange is definitely going on. After you mentioned this I checked out the site.
I'm also running Win 8 and Avast (the Internet Security version) but I'm running Chrome and I get no AV warnings at all and no restrictions on access to the site.
At the risk of sounding like a smart-arse, is your IE 10 up to date and is your Avast up to date?
Old 05-21-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
Something strange is definitely going on. After you mentioned this I checked out the site.
I'm also running Win 8 and Avast (the Internet Security version) but I'm running Chrome and I get no AV warnings at all and no restrictions on access to the site.
At the risk of sounding like a smart-arse, is your IE 10 up to date and is your Avast up to date?
You have asked appropriate questions. Yes, all programs are up to date. It might be an issue with IE, since you used chrome?

My $0.02

Mike
Old 05-22-2014, 04:25 AM

Default IE !

Your problem is obvious
Old 05-22-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
Your problem is obvious
Really weird. Just now I went to your big book. No issues??!!??!!??

Glad it was just something stupid in IE

BTW, I did not change anything in settings between now and the last time I tried. Maybe my Avast AV go confusled??

My $0.02

Mike
Old 05-22-2014, 11:25 PM
Registered Registrant

Hey Mike, good to hear you can get access to the Big Book again.

While the General points the finger at IE I know that Avast and some of the other AV programmes can get screwy at times when working with the built in security of various web browsers. Also, they sometimes deny access to a particular site due to their use of reference libraries of potentially bad domains so if a site is hosted on a dodgy domain, even if the site is clean, the AV denies access.
Sometimes the downloadable content on a site can cause problems because if something looks like a potential virus (say a patch or a mod for a game which sometimes have similarities to a virus), the AV can go apeshit.

So yeah, it's not always IE's fault!
Old 06-03-2014, 12:41 AM

Default Regarding tBBoW

Is anyone still having AV issues with www.thebigbookofwar.50megs.com ?
Old 06-23-2014, 02:07 PM
The Stat Guy

02 May 14

In US Pistols C, the Colt M-1971 has been added.

In Belgian Double & Single-Barreled Shotguns, the FN Anson Hammerless had been added.

The CQ 7.62x51 has been added to the Belgian Machineguns page.

The M18/SUU-11/A Minigun Pod has been added to the M-134 Minigun entry in US Machineguns. (Such weapons may later be placed on a page of their own.)

In Russian Sniper Rifles, new information has been added to the TSKIB SOO MTs-116M. In addition, the ranges have been recalculated, and figures for the 7.62mm NATO version have been added.

In German Sniper Rifles, the Sommer & Ockenfuss Shorty Marksman has been added.

The Nemesis Arms Vanquish has been added to US Sniper Rifles M-Q.

In Swiss Submachineguns, the SiG MPX has been added.

In Best Automatic Rifles That Never Were, the Hughes Lockless Rifle/Machinegun was added.

Some important information about the XM-214 Microgun has been added to the Best Machineguns That Never Were.

In US Light Unarmored Vehicles, Polaris MRZR has been added.

The Syrian SP Artillery has been updated and corrected.

The Turkish SP Artillery page has been revised, rewritten, and corrected.

In US Attack Aircraft, the AD-1/A-1 Skyraider has been totally redone.

17 Jun 14

In Azerbaijani Antimateriel Rifles, the 14.5mm version of the IST has been added to the entry.

In British Antimateriel Rifles, the Accuracy International AX-50 has been added.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z. the EMFA versions of the Springfield M-1 Garand have been added to the entry.

A new page, Azerbaijani Sniper Rifles, has been added, with the MSN Yalquzaq.

In British Sniper Rifles, the AX series has been added to the AI Precision Rifles entry.

A new page, Hungarian Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles, has been added, with the FEG GV-2.

A new page, Hungarian Semiauto Sporting Rifles, has been added, with the FEG SA-85 and FEG KGPF.

In Best Assault Rifles that Never Were, the Foote R-68 and the W+F SG C-42 were added.

A new page, Spanish UAVs, has been added, with the Expel Shepard-MIL.

The WCT-12 has been added to Chinese Heavy Unarmored Vehicles.

A new page, Azerbaijani Light Unarmored Vehicles, has been added, with the MSN Gurza.

A new page has been added; Serbian SP Artillery, with the Yugoimport B-52 NORA, the Yugoimport M09, and the MTI D-30/04 SORA-122.

The US SP Artillery page has been updated, rewritten, and redone.

Old 06-24-2014, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b View Post
02 May 14

In US Pistols C, the Colt M-1971 has been added.

In Belgian Double & Single-Barreled Shotguns, the FN Anson Hammerless had been added.

The CQ 7.62x51 has been added to the Belgian Machineguns page.

The M18/SUU-11/A Minigun Pod has been added to the M-134 Minigun entry in US Machineguns. (Such weapons may later be placed on a page of their own.)

In Russian Sniper Rifles, new information has been added to the TSKIB SOO MTs-116M. In addition, the ranges have been recalculated, and figures for the 7.62mm NATO version have been added.

In German Sniper Rifles, the Sommer & Ockenfuss Shorty Marksman has been added.

The Nemesis Arms Vanquish has been added to US Sniper Rifles M-Q.

In Swiss Submachineguns, the SiG MPX has been added.

In Best Automatic Rifles That Never Were, the Hughes Lockless Rifle/Machinegun was added.

Some important information about the XM-214 Microgun has been added to the Best Machineguns That Never Were.

In US Light Unarmored Vehicles, Polaris MRZR has been added.

The Syrian SP Artillery has been updated and corrected.

The Turkish SP Artillery page has been revised, rewritten, and corrected.

In US Attack Aircraft, the AD-1/A-1 Skyraider has been totally redone.

17 Jun 14

In Azerbaijani Antimateriel Rifles, the 14.5mm version of the IST has been added to the entry.

In British Antimateriel Rifles, the Accuracy International AX-50 has been added.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z. the EMFA versions of the Springfield M-1 Garand have been added to the entry.

A new page, Azerbaijani Sniper Rifles, has been added, with the MSN Yalquzaq.

In British Sniper Rifles, the AX series has been added to the AI Precision Rifles entry.

A new page, Hungarian Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles, has been added, with the FEG GV-2.

A new page, Hungarian Semiauto Sporting Rifles, has been added, with the FEG SA-85 and FEG KGPF.

In Best Assault Rifles that Never Were, the Foote R-68 and the W+F SG C-42 were added.

A new page, Spanish UAVs, has been added, with the Expel Shepard-MIL.

The WCT-12 has been added to Chinese Heavy Unarmored Vehicles.

A new page, Azerbaijani Light Unarmored Vehicles, has been added, with the MSN Gurza.

A new page has been added; Serbian SP Artillery, with the Yugoimport B-52 NORA, the Yugoimport M09, and the MTI D-30/04 SORA-122.

The US SP Artillery page has been updated, rewritten, and redone.
Slightly OT, do you maintain your site, run games both? Your mind must be like a Cray computer!
Old 06-24-2014, 09:19 AM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45cultist View Post
Slightly OT, do you maintain your site, run games both? Your mind must be like a Cray computer!
I don't run games; my mind is like a Cray computer with significant memory problems (if you look enough, you'll note inconsistencies, and let me know when you find them).

Old 06-24-2014, 10:01 AM

Are your PDF pages updated? How often are up doing that? I love your stuff and the PDFs are easier for me to read.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:04 PM

Quote:
I don't run games; my mind is like a Cray computer with significant memory problems (if you look enough, you'll note inconsistencies, and let me know when you find them).
That's OK, it seems like the harder I try, the more errors I get.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:03 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano View Post
Are your PDF pages updated? How often are up doing that? I love your stuff and the PDFs are easier for me to read.
They're updated, but it may take a few more days after posting the update.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:31 AM

Cool thank you for doing all you do to keep your site updated. I am sure I speak for many others when I say thank you very much!
Old 07-06-2014, 07:42 AM

Quote:
They're updated, but it may take a few more days after posting the update.
I'm trying to do gear for Dark Conspiracy's Protodimension Magazine. I have resolved to do the work, not just rip you off. I even acquired FF&S! When statting the Austrian HG86 minifrag, I could not find any packing data! Is there a site with this stuff on it? Even the big Janes only has individual specs.
I didn't mean I steal your work, it's just a safe bet you've already ben there, done that. I wanted to actually research and stat out equipment.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:52 PM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

In response to a fan request, I've added Reflex stats for the Chieftain FV4201 and its L11A5 main gun to my 2013 support wiki.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson
Old 08-10-2014, 08:00 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45cultist View Post
I'm trying to do gear for Dark Conspiracy's Protodimension Magazine. I have resolved to do the work, not just rip you off. I even acquired FF&S! When statting the Austrian HG86 minifrag, I could not find any packing data! Is there a site with this stuff on it? Even the big Janes only has individual specs.
I didn't mean I steal your work, it's just a safe bet you've already ben there, done that. I wanted to actually research and stat out equipment.
I have some copies of Jane's, as a veteran I can go to the military library on Fort Sam Houston or Lackland AFB (or Randolph AFB, but their library sucks -- I'll bet they hold back the best stuff for the pilot trainees and the ANG Squadron), I have I-don't know-how-many physical and electronic books, I do Bing searches as recreation -- it's just a lot of research -- and I'll bet I'm quite a bit older than most of those on these boards and I've just had more time to accumulate stuff. I've just scratched the surface of the material I have available. I still have the old military habit of continually improving things, which is why I'm going back through everything again. And, as I've said in the past, it is in a way therapy -- gives me a purpose and reason to get up and do something (which is contrary to what the antipsychotics are telling me, which is go back to bed). And I need to at least try to keep current -- my .com address is currently paid up until June 2020!

Really, it's just a lot of reading and researching. It helps if you're having fun. I've been coming up with new stats when all I had was a typewriter and a calculator; I started doing it almost from the time I got my first copy of T2K v1.0.

As for the HG86 -- I think one of my old Jane's has an entry...

Old 10-23-2014, 08:43 PM
The Stat Guy

Default Lets hope the first part generates discussion...

UPDATES 2014

23 Oct 14

I have added a new page as an experiment, Scopes, and I hope is will generate much discussion, PMs, Email, and even posts.

01 Oct 14

In German Double & Single-Barrel Shotguns, the Akah Drilling was added.

In Italian Double & Single-Barrel Shotguns A-Ba, the Antonio Zoli Ritmo and Angelo Zoli O/U have been added.

In US Double & Single-Barrel Shotguns A-G, the American Arms Brittany and Silver II have been added.

In Israeli Sniper Rifles, the IWI Dan has been added.

In Austrian Revolvers, the Gasser M-1970 has been added.

In Argentine Pistols, the Bersa M-64 has been added.

In Belgian Pistols, the Browning/John Inglis version has been added to the Browning Hi-Power HP-35 entry.

In Canadian Pistols, the Para CCW has been added to the Para-Carry entry.

A new page, Bulgarian Rocket Launchers, has been added, with the Arsenal ATGL-H and Armar Armblast.

In Chinese Autocannons, the Norinco Giant Bow was added.

In US Wheeled APCs, the FMC HMMWV M-1152P1 was added.

In Spanish Light Unarmored Vehicles, the URO VAMTAC has been added.

The Brazilian Tracked Engineer Vehicles page has been rewritten and updated.

The British Tracked Engineer Vehicles page has been updated and rewritten, including the addition of the Terrier, Titan, and Trojan.

In Best Automatic Rifles That Never Were, the ABRL XM-106 has been added.

Old 10-23-2014, 09:31 PM

Does this apply to the PDFs?
Old 11-22-2014, 09:04 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draq View Post
Does this apply to the PDFs?
It doesn't include the scopes file.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:05 PM
The Stat Guy

24 Nov 14

The Steyr-Mannlicher M-1894 has been added to Austrian Pistols.

The Clement 1903 and Peiper Bayard M-1908 have been added to Belgian Pistols.

The M-973 has been added to the IMBEL-GC entry in Brazilian Pistols.

The M-1905 and M-1906 have been added to the Webley & Scott Mark 1 entry in British Pistols.

In Egyptian Pistols, bits and details have been added to the Tokagypt.

In French Pistols, the Le Francaise Model 28 Military and the St Etienne Automatic Francaise were added.

The Borchardt C-93 and the Bergmann M-1896 were added to German Pistols A-G.

The Walther Model 4 was added to German Pistols N-Z.

In Hungarian Pistols. the Frommer M-1910 was added.

In Italian Pistols - Beretta, several details and corrections were made to the Beretta M-1915.

In Italian Pistols - Bernardelli, the PO-018 version opf the P-018 has been added.

In Italian Pistols - Tanfoglio, the GT-27 and the Professional Defense have been added.

In Spanish Pistols - Astra, various updates and additions have been made.

In Spanish Pistols R-Z, the Star F, D, and CO have been added.

In British Revolvers, the Enfield No 2, Webley Pistols has had added some bits and details, and the Webley-Fosbury .38 ACP chambering has been added.

In German Revolvers K-Z, the Mauser M-1878 has been added.

In Argentine Submachineguns, the Halcon ML-43 and FAH PAM have been added.

In US Assault Rifles A-C, the Adcor DI and the CMMG M-4 have been added.

The Twilight 2000 East African_Kenya Sourcebook is available for download.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Well, it turns out that my ISP inactivated all the personal web sites it had hosted at the end of September, including mine. I'm in the midst of creating a new one, but in the meantime there is an archive copy in the wayback machine at https://web.archive.org/web/20140909...ox4/index.html

I'll let ya'll know when the new one gets up.

Enjoy!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
Old 12-01-2014, 09:01 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico20854 View Post
Well, it turns out that my ISP inactivated all the personal web sites it had hosted at the end of September, including mine. I'm in the midst of creating a new one, but in the meantime there is an archive copy in the wayback machine at https://web.archive.org/web/20140909...ox4/index.html

I'll let ya'll know when the new one gets up.

Enjoy!
Oh man, that's a heavy loss! Get back up soon!

I did archive some of your site, if it helps.