RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2010, 03:41 AM
Out on bail

By the way HQ; I met a man called Alexander yesterday, and he was your spitting image. Some years older, and he sort of looked more like RichARRRd. He's tall like you, has the same gun fetish you do, and even has the same laugh as you, Could he be your un-identical, time warped twin?
Old 12-02-2010, 09:00 AM

Default hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies View Post
By the way HQ; I met a man called Alexander yesterday, and he was your spitting image. Some years older, and he sort of looked more like RichARRRd. He's tall like you, has the same gun fetish you do, and even has the same laugh as you, Could he be your un-identical, time warped twin?
The Galaxy patrols time/space continium dept. has finally caught up with my interdimensional super villain plot to simultaneously lead two suburban- mundane-chained- to- the- computer- desk -in- the- office- by- the- payslip-everyday-average-guy- lives

For the record- Alexanders gun nut module doesnt have the useless but cool looking fetish.

Since we have a rift in the time/space continium anyways, would you mind asking Alex to hand in the Blockbuster movies I rented when living in our parallell dimension? I am sure he will be teleported back shortly. The late fines are mounting up and fed ex dont do interdimensional delivery.

he.

If he played RPGs -now that would be quite uncanny.. that would make us individual the same way Zebras in a herd are .
Old 12-04-2010, 03:12 PM

Default Starter

I killed a conger during my summer holiday.
Most of it have already been eaten, but I have something left in my freezer. Probably enough for a dinner for 3 guys.

Conger is very nice fat white flesh similar to monkfish, but a little bit different.

I have never tried it as sashimi, only fried in butter and oven baked (both dished were highly succesful). It could perhaps be an alternative to salmon in the above proposed menu. The filets are unfortunately not cut by a shushi chef, but by me and are rather crude. However they are quite thick and can be used for a variety of dishes.

It would be a good opportunity for you guys to eat a somewhat unaccesible animal.

Does this seem interesting?
Old 12-05-2010, 06:18 AM

Default hell yes

fry it up buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez View Post
Most of it have already been eaten, but I have something left in my freezer. Probably enough for a dinner for 3 guys.

Conger is very nice fat white flesh similar to monkfish, but a little bit different.

I have never tried it as sashimi, only fried in butter and oven baked (both dished were highly succesful). It could perhaps be an alternative to salmon in the above proposed menu. The filets are unfortunately not cut by a shushi chef, but by me and are rather crude. However they are quite thick and can be used for a variety of dishes.

It would be a good opportunity for you guys to eat a somewhat unaccesible animal.

Old 12-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Out on bail

Now there is something. Maybe we could poach it in some fine olive oil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez View Post

Old 12-06-2010, 01:25 PM

Default Fish

I'm open for any suggestions. But I've a feeling it'll be long time before I catch something like this again, so I'd like it to be successful.
Pan fried or deep fried (tempura?) with a simple salad might work as a starter.
Attached Images

Old 12-08-2010, 12:12 PM

Default what a beast !!

holy shit.

the fish looks like a beast too.

Nothing too fancy ? I would like to taste the meat - never tried conger before.

Looking forward to it !
Old 12-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Field marshal with an itch

Alrighty! Never-before-seen-fish and hardcore nerdtime in January!

I restate my standing invitation to the cabin, but I will of course go to town if this is in any way inconvenient for Sanchez. (Everything but staying at home is inconvenient for Mr. P., so that doesn´t count).

Cheers,

FMDc

Fieldmarshal DeCorba

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stegger/sets