RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > General Pain's Campaign > GP - General Discussion

Old 01-31-2009, 02:24 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default OT - Evil plan?

http://www.darksites.com/evilplan.php
Old 01-31-2009, 02:45 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first kidnap a scientist. This will cause the world to sense a grave disturbance in the force, terrified by your arrival. Who is this evil genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a robotic exoskeleton?

Stage Two

Next, you must seize control of the internet. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will flee in terror, as countless hordes of mutant race hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must reveal to the world your doomsday device, bringing about pain, suffering, the usual. Your name shall become synonymous with fear, and no man will ever again dare interrupt your sentences. Everyone will bow before your incredible power, and the world will have no choice but to make you their new god.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:26 AM
Out on bail

Default hehehe

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first expose a pope. This will cause the world to swallow nervously, frightened by your arrival. Who is this nightmare beyond comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in battle armor?

Stage Two

Next, you must vaporize that opera house in sydney. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will spontaneously combust, as countless hordes of mean english teachers hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must reveal to the world your opening of the seven seals, bringing about the return of the antichrist. Your name shall become synonymous with dear god no, and no man will ever again dare take your lunch money. Everyone will bow before your unbreakable will, and the world will have no choice but to worship the ground you walk on.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:46 AM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default evil 666

Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: Destroy the Earth.
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Hatred for all mankind
Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first traumatize a rich and powerful ceo. This will cause the world to whisper among themselves, stunned by your arrival. Who is this criminal mastermind? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a corporate suit?

Stage Two

Next, you must contaminate/poison the pyramids of giza. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will wet their pants, as countless hordes of alien life forms hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must covertly move your doomsday device, bringing about the destruction of the masses. Your name shall become synonymous with all that is wrong with the world, and no man will ever again dare roll his or her eyes. Everyone will bow before your cunning intelligence, and the world will have no choice but to restore your credit rating.

hehe i will get my credit rating restored... hehe
Old 01-31-2009, 11:08 AM
Out on bail

lol like that will ever happen! Even IF you roll out your doomsday device
Old 02-01-2009, 02:20 AM

Default "fools!I destroy you!!"

Your objective is simple: Criminal Activities.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Money

Stage One
To begin your plan, you must first seduce a wealthy heiress. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this criminal mastermind? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a corporate suit?

Stage Two
Next, you must sabotage empire state building. This will all be done from a corporate tower, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will faint, as countless hordes of the religious right hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
Finally, you must demonstrate your corporate takeover, bringing about a 1984 police state. Your name shall become synonymous with rage, and no man will ever again dare steal your woman. Everyone will bow before your dashing good looks, and the world will have no choice but to send you all their money.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:21 AM

Default hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies
lol like that will ever happen! Even IF you roll out your doomsday device
lol!