RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl. Kalkwarf View Post
Sorry for the rant, Ill probably get banned or at least givin a good talking too.

With that said, since this board is supposed to be politically neutral, it would be much appreciated if the comments from the left were left at the door so to say and same with the right. It does not seem fair for one to be overlooked or winked at and the other is not. Let all remember this the next time we type.

Me personally I do not care about the discussion at all, but I do care that in a neutral environment, generally this board that one side is more tolerated then the other.
Politics are hard to avoid in any discussion of real world events. We all should bear in mind that sweeping generalizations and wild accusations are easy and fun but seldom factual. We all have different interpretations of what is Left and Right, as well as how much of each is present, tolerated, embraced, etc. on this board. To a hard-core Leftist, a centrist is in bed with the Far Right. To a conservative fundamentalist, a centrist is a radical liberal. There's no making everyone happy. Therefore, if one has axes to grind with the Left or Right, those axes are probably best ground someplace else.

Webstral