RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2021, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfield View Post
In the Pacific Northwest sourcebook, Cascadia are the separatist movement in Washington-Oregon. The force is made up of part of the 47th ID, led by the Proconsul (who may be dead) basically 4 battalions and supporting air units. The Cascadia movement was originally a quasi libertarian/environmentalist movement focused on trying to liberate or seek independence for a region stretching from northern California to British Columbia. This is focused on that region.
Where can one find this? I am interested to read more about this, as this is where I grew up, and was my first duty station, YTC (Yakima Training Center) with the military. I know that at least three times in my life that area has tried to split the state, making a 51st state, libertarian views are very common (at least when I was there environmentalist was a bad word), so would love to see how the author did it.
Old 04-28-2021, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAT View Post
Where can one find this? I am interested to read more about this, as this is where I grew up, and was my first duty station, YTC (Yakima Training Center) with the military. I know that at least three times in my life that area has tried to split the state, making a 51st state, libertarian views are very common (at least when I was there environmentalist was a bad word), so would love to see how the author did it.
It's available here

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ific-Northwest